one: little women set

it was one of the late night shooting days where the entire cast was inside the small house which allowed for you to take a seat in timothee's chair. your eyes were mostly stuck on your phone, texting your mom and your friends about the entire shoot. when the director called for a break, you noticed a tall person standing in front of you. your eyes took a break from the screen as you looked up to see your boyfriend standing there in costume, his hands in his pant's pockets. you rested your chin in the palm of your hand as you stared up at him.

"are you going to sit there all night?" he asked with a smile, slightly chuckling at the end of his sentence while you nodded. "of course, where else would i sit? i can't take saoirse's seat."

he chuckled, continuing to look down at you while you kept your eye contact upwards.

"timothee, we need you back on set," the director called out. he nodded to her, turning back to face you. your eyes hadn't moved from looking at him as your phone continued to buzz in your lap. he smiled.

"you know, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the movie," he muttered softly.

you smiled a little wider. "isn't the fun part of it though? you know that i can only keep a huge secret for so long."

he laughed softly again, looking down at you still.

"timothee," the director called out once more. "back on set."

he nodded again, sighing as he turned back around to face you once more.

"i guess my break is cut short," he muttered, his hand begging to take yours but he knew that he would be completely late to set if he took it. he would never want to let go of it. you smiled at him.

"come on, pretty boy," you said. "let me take you out there since you won't go on your own."

he sighed. "it isn't my fault that you're so pretty."

you felt blush light up your cheeks as you made your way over with his arm linked in yours. you knew that if he took your hand, he would never want to let go so you had to link arms in a setting like this one. a working one, at least.

"here he is," you told the director. she smiled, thanking you.

florence and emma chuckled, looking down towards their boots.

"aw, little lover boy couldn't leave his soulmate," florence chuckled, giving you a sweet smile. you laughed with her, looking up at timothee who was just staring down at you with the eyes that got you everytime. a small smirk was on his lips which caused you to clear your throat and pat him on the shoulder. if someone looked from the outside on set, they would have no idea you two were dating. you and him could not risk holding hands or it would be the next day before you two would be ready to work again.

"alright, work hard, honey," you told him with a smile as you began to walk off. he excused himself from the group briefly as the director sighed, watching as he came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

you laughed, feeling him press a gentle kiss to your cheek as you blushed violently.

"alright, alright," emma said as florence let out a soft laugh. "come on, lover boy."

you didn't want him to let go of you, you felt so safe in his arms. it was like the feeling you had longed for all of your life- that sweet, homey, cozy feeling. the feeling that was so hard to find out in the cold, harsh world.

"timothee," you muttered softly. your eyes were beginning to close which meant that you would want to be stuck in this place forever. you were not risking his loss from this movie. slowly, your hands pulled his from around you. "you have work to do."

he frowned. "i better get you all to myself tonight then."

you nodded, ushering him off to the set where the director finally was able to give him some notes. you took a seat back in his chair, staring over at him before finding his jacket he had brought to set that day under his chair. you took it, putting it on your arms and cuddling down into the chair.

eliza leaned over, watching as you watched timothee get notes from the director and write them down in his script. he nodded every so word, writing them down and then continuing to listen.

"so, how long have you and timothee been dating?" eliza asked.

you smiled before answering her question. "about a year and a half. been a long time."

she smiled as the director called her on set, telling timothee that he could take a longer break. he walked over to you, picking you up and out of the chair as you laughed. he set you down, taking a seat in his chair with a victorious smile.

you frowned.

"you took my seat," you told him.

"you took my jacket," he replied.

you let out a soft sigh. "it's cold."

he smiled, nodding for you to come to him. you did as he said, climbing up to where you were sitting in his lap while he held you close. he rested his head in the crook of your neck. he let out a comfortable sigh, his grip around you being very tight.

"timothee," you chuckled. he mumbled something that you couldn't understand in response but you continued your sentence anyways. "you're crushing me a little."

he instantly felt bad, letting go a lot more than you expected as you instantly relaxed against him to keep yourself from falling out of the chair. you felt him laugh as you laid against him, your hand finding his mindlessly. you felt him let out a content sigh.

you kept a smile on your face.

"you know," he muttered softly, pressing a small kiss to your cheek from his position he was sitting in. "i love you a lot."

you couldn't help but smile.

"i love you a lot too," you told him with a smile even if he couldn't see it from he was.

there was silence for a little while before he laughed softly, causing your curiosity to grow.

"is this the coat to my tux?" he asked with a soft laugh. you pressed yourself further into him, feeling his grip tighten slightly. "maybe."

he smiled, looking up at you, watching the set with a sparkle in your eyes.

"one day," he began. this caught your attention as you looked over at him. "i'm going to marry you."

you felt so content. so content with your life and everything in it.

one day, you were going to marry him. and maybe one day, you two would have a family.

but for now, you knew you loved him and that was the present.