twenty five: facetime (part two)

it was a slow night tonight, and you knew that it was morning in paris currently but you still wanted to talk to timothée.

you grabbed your phone, calling him and seeing him pick up immediately.

"good morning, angel," he muttered softly to you. he gave you a gentle smile, his messy curls blowing gently in the wind as he wore one of your favorite sweaters he owned, and he had a cup of coffee next to him. he was clearly starting off an early filming day.

"hey," you spoke gently. your eyes continued to admire him through the phone screen as he raised a brow in your direction.

"so," he began. "why'd you call me? it's late where you are," he spoke gingerly. you let out a sigh, sitting up and placing the phone on your nightstand as you stood up from the bed. he could see that you were only wearing one of his oversized t shirts and no pants so when you stretched slightly, he could see your underwear.

"i miss you," you told him, grabbing the phone once more and bringing it to the kitchen where you began to fix yourself a cup of coffee. while it was brewing, you walked back over to the phone.

"you're cute when you're wearing my clothes," he muttered. you blushed vibrantly, your eyes filling with admiration and lust for him to come home to you.

"you can't do this to me, timothée," you muttered. "you can't give me these hopes that you'll walk through that door in a couple of hours to see me before a movie shoot. we're 5,642 miles apart."

you could see him visibly get tense at that.

"i'm sorry," you sighed out, covering your face with your hands. "i'm sorry. i don't mean to do this to you, i just really miss you and-"

"hey," he said. "it's alright. it's okay."

you looked at him with softened eyes.

"timothée," you said softly.

he knew that he now needed to get you here with him. you were having such a rough time being away from him for several months that it was beginning to take a toll on you.

"____, sweetheart," he said, capturing your attention. "you're going to fly out to me tonight. you're going to go get on the flight that i bought your ticket for because i just had this feeling that you were going to get lonely without me there."

you let out a soft sigh.

"are you sure?" you asked.

he nodded. "you miss me, ____. you need me, is what your body language is telling me. your body is telling me that you're lonely and you want me there when i can't be so this is the only way to keep you from being upset anymore. come see me."

you nodded. "i'm on my way."

-
when you landed in france, you got off the plane as quickly as you could and went out of the airport to search for timothée's driver who was here to pick you up.

when you found him, he welcomed you in and started small conversation with you as the two of you drove off into the city.

"have you ever been here before?" the driver asked. you shook your head in the back.

"no, i haven't actually," you muttered. "even though timothée is french, he's never taken me here yet."

the driver smiled.

"well, you're here now."

-
when the driver arrived at the set of the film, he parked the car and helped you out of it. he helped lead you to where the cast's tents where, since the movie budget was very small and couldn't afford trailers for everything.

when he pointed out timothée's tent, you began walking towards it. when you got to it, you took a deep breathe before opening and saw no one inside.

you grew confused, knowing he was here somewhere. when you turned around, you came face to face with him.

"bonjour, chérie," he spoke softly. you felt tears coming into your eyes as you stood there in shock. he was standing right in front of you- he was really standing right in front of you.

he chuckled, opening his arms out to you as you rushed into them. he held onto you tightly but your grip was unmatched.

you held him close to you, not wanting to let go of him for any reason.

"i've missed you so badly," you said, tears coming out of your eyes. he held you tightly to him, his hands rubbing your lower back softly.

"i could tell from that facetime call last night," he muttered, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek. your grip tightened when he did that.

"what is it?" he asked with a sweet chuckle.

"i haven't kissed you in several months," you muttered. "i miss it."

"do you want to-"

you cut him off with your answer, causing him to be taken aback slightly but grew into it very abruptly.

when you let go, a smile was on your lips as your eyes stayed closed. timothée rubbed your cheek with his thumb, causing you to earn goosebumps.

"no more facetiming," he muttered. "at least not for right now."