twenty eight: talk dirty

i hate the title but let me get these ideas out folks haha
-

on the set of ladybird, you saw firsthand the way that timothée's character acted. there was something about his character being a douche that turned you on- and you weren't one hundred percent what it was.

maybe it was because it was your boyfriend playing such a different personality from his own or maybe it was just the character in general but either way- you were intrigued every time you watched him on set.

the cast got to go home earlier that day while the set designers and production designers got together for a long meeting about the descriptive details of the movie and the backdrops.

you and timothée were in his trailer as he was packing somethings away into a box before sliding it back into the cabinet.

you stared at him from the bed that was put into the trailer for the overnight shoots. this was the timothée you knew for so long- so gentle, sweet, and a total nerd at times.

but this new timothée when he acted as kyle, you wanted that timothée right now.

"timothée," you called out to him, seeing him stop walking around and face you. your heart was pounding; was he going to like this idea?

"can you come sit down next to me for a minute?" you asked him, seeing him nod in response as he came over and sat down next to you.

"okay," you began. "i have a weird question but," you paused, seeing the look in his eyes. they were like golden honey dripping from the sun as they melted. they were in love with you.

he was in love with you.

"can you get back into your character?"

he cocked his head in confusion. "get back into my character? you want me to be like kyle again?"

you nodded, your hand now resting on top of his. he could sense your eagerness at the thought of him acting like a complete douche again which is why he grew confused.

"____, you're wanting me to act like a douche?" he asked, sitting back slightly as you moved closer to him.

"i've never seen you move like that before until you acted like kyle," you said as you got closer to him. "it really turned me on."

he let out a sigh, realizing you just wanted to have sex with him again. he searched your eyes, they wanted kyle's moves in the sheets, not timothée's.

"please," you muttered. "please let me have this for one night, timothée."

he sighed. "give me a minute to get back into character, then we can do what you want."

"wait, really?" you asked him, now leaning super close to his lips.

he nodded, running his fingers lightly up your arm. "yeah, of course. i love you, and i trust you with everything so i'm down to do what you want for a night."

you smiled, trying to kiss him but he leaned back. you grew confused.

"i'm not entirely in character yet," he muttered softly.

you stared into his eyes, seeing them beginning to change slightly in emotion as you got jittery. you were getting so turned on by this.

"you're sure you want me to do this to you," he muttered. you could sense that he was in character now as you leaned forwards and pressed your lips on his.

timothée took immediate control like his character would do, causing you to sigh onto his lips. he flipped you over on your back, causing your heart to begin pounding as his lips traveled down your body.