thirty five: jealousy (part two)

debated on a part two but i think i want to continue the story a little more in depth!!
-

later that night, you and timothée were with some of your friends at a local bar. you and timothée had first met there five years ago before you started dating. you were working on a movie with one of his future costars when he introduced the two of you to each other.

you both instantly hit it off.

"no, no," timothée began as he tried to correct what one of his friends was saying about a subject he quite frequently enjoyed. "that's not right. it's definitely the other way around."

you laughed, taking a sip of your drink as you felt your phone buzz. you picked it up, wondering if it was your mom calling you but low and behold, it was the same guy. you furrowed your brows, causing the attention of timothée to shift to you from his previous subject.

"it's the guy, isn't it?" he asked as he took a sip of his drink. you looked up at him and nodded. timothée let out a sigh, taking another sip of his drink before putting out some cash and grabbing his things.

"we don't have to leave," you told him.

he nodded. "i just think we need to go talk to him. he's hitting on a woman who's dating someone. didn't you tell him that?"

you nodded, putting your phone back in your pocket as you got up and began following timothée out of the bar and into the darkened streets. people passed without saying anything.

you instantly grabbed your hand in his, holding onto it tightly.

"here," he said softly, stopping as he took off his jacket and gave it to you.

"i don't want you to be cold," you told him sweetly. he shook his head with a smile, pressing a kiss to your forehead as he grabbed your hand back in his as the two of you began walking again.

"what is this guy even saying to you?" he asked.

you pulled out your phone wit your free hand as you read over the texts.

"he's asking me to dinner," you told him softly.

timothée nodded, but you could feel the jealousy through his tightened grip on your hand.

"he can't compete with you, timmy," you muttered. timothée chuckled, still keeping his grip on your hand.

"i'm not sure about that, _____," he said softly as you two made it back to your apartment. timothée put in the code as he entered into the main lobby of the building before going over to the elevator. he pressed the button to go to the third floor.

you stood by his side the entire time.

you and timothée had stayed at the set that day until he could go home and he had decided he wanted to go out for a drink with some friends. you had agreed. you had given him his shirt back and then you two left.

the elevator door opening snapped you out of your memories of what had happened earlier. you got on with him, standing next to him as you two rode silently up and to the floor of your apartment.

when you got to the door, you reached in your pocket and realized you didn't have the key.

"shit," you muttered. "wait, here it is." you muttered as you felt it in timothée's jacket. you took it out, unlocking the door before going inside and setting it down on the table next to the doorway.

timothée instantly pulled you back to him when you turned back around to look at him. he held onto you tightly, his arms resting around your waist as you smiled up at him.

"we should take care of the guy first before we take care of our own wants," you muttered to him softly before putting your lips on his. when you let go, you gave him a sweet smile.

he hesitantly let go of you, watching you pull out your phone as you saw another text from the guy.

you went and sat down on the couch as timothée followed you. he took his seat next toy you as he instantly pulled you close to him. you didn't hesitate to sit with him.

"do you think we should figure out exactly who he is?" you asked him. when you looked over towards him, he only smiled at you, causing you to blush.

"what?" you asked.

"you're just really pretty right now," he muttered softly before pressing a kiss to your neck. you chuckled sweetly, rubbing your hand through his curls as you let out a content sigh.

"timothée," you muttered. "not right now. we need to figure out who this guy is and what to do about him."

"qu'il aille se faire foutre. je te veux tout de suite," he muttered into your neck. you felt your body go numb when he spoke like that.

"if we do this," you began but felt his kisses get a little harder. "when," you corrected yourself. "when we do this, you have to promise me that we will figure out who this man is and what he wants."

he nodded. "bon," he muttered into your neck as you set down your phone and pulled him away from where he was. you looked at him before sliding off his jacket and setting it at the other end of the couch. you looked back at him, giving him a shy smile.

he ran his fingers up your arm as you got goosebumps.

"jesus," you muttered softly as timothée chuckled.

"see," he began. "you definitely wanted to do this too."

"i never said i didn't," you began. "i just didn't want to do it while this guy was still texting me random stuff like what he's texting me."

timothée leaned forwards, pressing his lips onto yours to quiet your talk about the guy as you sunk into it easily.

"maybe we should go to the bedroom," he muttered against your lips. you nodded, allowing him to lead you to it as you shut the door with your foot behind you.

your phone kept going off.