thirteen: french lessons

your eyes stared at the book you were reading as they scanned over the pages, reading each word carefully in your mind. sitting up, you decided to say the sentence out loud to yourself in the apartment you shared with your boyfriend.

"merci," you muttered to yourself. you looked at another word, pointing to it as you tried to pronounce it. "où est la tour Eiffel."

you let out a sigh, flipping the page over to find another phrase to say.

"tu es bonne," you said to yourself.

"actually, it's tu es doué," timothée said as he walked into the room. you let out a little pout as you looked up at him while he came over and sat next to you on the bed.

"wait, then what did i say?" you asked him, your eyes looking over at him with curiosity. he laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck before sitting back and using his hand to hold himself up while he leaned back behind you slightly.

"you congratulated me at being good in bed," he chuckled, giving you a sweet smile.

you face palmed yourself, looking down to the paper within the book. "jesus, this is going to take me forever if i'm making mistakes like this."

timothée shook his head, his curls moving in front of his face slightly as you looked back up at him. your eyes looked at the curls that rested in front of his face as he studied the book. you gently moved them out of his face, your finger wrapping itself around the curl as you smiled.

he looked back up at you.

"what are you trying to learn french for?" he asked with a sweet smile. you let out a sigh, removing your finger from the curl and tucking some of your loose hair behind your ear.

"well," you began. "it's for a role i got. but it's so difficult!" you let out a sigh.

timothée smiled, looking at you with such a sweet smile you had to look away as blush erupted in your cheeks.

"you know, sweetheart," he began. "i'm pretty good with french so why don't i just teach you instead of some silly book?" he asked.

you smiled, sitting up a little.

"okay, well, teach me then," you said with a smile. he chuckled at your jitters to learn- you were always so eager to learn new things and grow in your knowledge.

"tu es l'amour de ma vie," he muttered to you softly, his eyes searching yours as his fingers ran themselves through your hair gently. you could give into him right here, right now. and you wanted to.

"what," you began, swallowing slightly. "what does that mean?"

he sat up slightly, moving closer to you.

"it means," he began, getting above you with a sweet smile as his lips got closer to yours. "you're the love of my life."

you smiled, blinking a few times as your eyes searched his. he most likely did this so he could capture you up into his loving embrace and it sure as hell was working.

"je t'adore," he muttered before pressing his lips to yours softly. you could feel your body growing numb with the feeling as you let go, a smile on your lips.

"what does that mean?" you asked him, running your fingers through his curls that were near the crook of his neck.

"i adore you," he spoke sweetly, like every word was honey. you blushed vibrantly.

"you did this to get me, didn't you?" you asked him. he nodded, slightly.

"is it working?" he questioned.

"how could it not, chalamet? you're so adorable," you muttered. he smiled, pressing his lips back to yours as you felt your hand wander to his shirt as your fingers gripped the bottom of it. you let go suddenly.

"what is it?"

you shook your head, avoiding his eye contact.

"we can't be acting like animals right now," you let out a soft laugh. "i need to learn the lines for this french movie."

he pouted slightly, seeing your eyes look at his before a smile lit up on your face.

"we can't just keep having sex, timothée," you muttered, your hand still holding the bottom of his shirt.

he smirked. "we could."

you smiled at him, your hand still gripping the bottom of his t shirt.

"clearly you want it," he muttered. his hand began to wander down to the bottom of his t shirt and you immediately let go as a sign.

"no," you shook your head with a smile. "we have to get to work."

he frowned, pulling you into his arms tightly to where you couldn't escape him. you laughed, trying to free yourself from the grasp of this man but you couldn't seem to.

you finally gave up, looking up at him as you wrapped your arms around his torso. you let out a soft smile, seeing his eyes brighten at the sight of you so close to him.

"chalamet," you began. he raised a brow in response to you calling him by his last name. "as much as i'd like to have sex with you again, we just can't. we have work to do."

"not even if i swoon to you in french?" he questioned, continuing to look down into your eyes. you felt blush already appearing.

"no," you swallowed, trying to contain your excitement. "it won't because i have to work on this script and my mind knows it."

"votre esprit et votre corps disent des choses très différentes en ce moment," timothée muttered causing you to tighten your grip on him.

he chuckled. "you sure it won't work?"

you bit in your lip softly, finally giving in.

you pressed your lips to his, your hold still tight on him. he smiled into the kiss, causing you to loosen up slightly.

he let go briefly to speak.

"je savais que vous l'aviez en vous," he said causing your hands to go back down to his t shirt as he let out a laugh.

he always got you with the french lessons.