eighteen: cardigan

the heating in your apartment was broken so you had to go over to timothée's for a little while while it got fixed.

when you got over there, you were cold from the outdoors and your apartment so you knocked quickly.

timothée opened it with a smile on his face, wearing a cardigan that had many colors in it. you smiled at him, placing your bag inside his apartment as you stepped inside.

it was warm- a feeling you hadn't felt in a while.

timothée pulled you close to him, pressing a kiss to your forehead as you hummed in response. your hands wandered up his back, underneath the cardigan. you felt so warm, your hands being so cold.

timothée felt the coolness of your hands as he tensed up, letting go of you which caused you to look up at him in confusion.

"what's up?" you asked, reluctantly pulling your hands out from underneath the cardigan.

"your hands are freezing," he chuckled, beginning to take off his cardigan and handing it to you. you let out a soft smile.

"thanks, timothée," you told him. "but you didn't have to do this."

he smiled, pulling you back to him after you had it on. "i can't let you continue to live in freezing cold."

you smiled, bundling your hands up in the sleeves as he pressed a kiss to your cheek. he kept holding onto you.

you blushed vibrantly.

"i love you," you told him.

"i love you too," he replied.