five: set the scene (part two)

you were sat in the back of the tent while timothee was filming and you couldn't seem to take your mind off of him- even though you tried so hard to get your mind off of him. it seemed pretty much impossible for your mind to go anywhere else other than him.

you let out a sigh, trying to go through your phone as a distraction but when the director called cut- you couldn't help but get up quickly from one of the few chairs in the back and rush up to the front to find him.

your eyes searched the set, finally seeing him standing over by saoirse as you bit your lip gently. you were really trying hard but he was making it so difficult. he still had several hours of filming left to do anyways which meant that you two would not get the proper alone time that you were craving.

you were trying to resist the urge to go up to him but you soon got the attention of someone else as they came up to you on set while you were staring over at your boyfriend.

"_____," they said softly. you turned, seeing a different guy other than who you wanted standing next to you with a sweet smile on his face. "____, hey, i'm liam."

you gave him a smile back, your mind still clouded with the thought of your boyfriend.

"hey, liam. how do you know me might i ask and why are you just randomly coming up to me?" you asked him with a gentle laugh. you were unaware that timothee had glanced over to see you talking to liam but the director made him turn back around to get a few more notes before the break.

"i was in one of your film classes," he said with a smile.

"oh my gosh! that liam!" you said, giving him a wider smile. "i remember you! you were so cool! so what are you doing on the set of ladybird, fellow classmate?" you asked him sweetly.

your hand played mindlessly with the necklace timothee had given you about a year ago for your anniversary. he also gave you a sweet smile, tucking in his arms.

"i'm working on it," he chuckled. your mouth dropped slightly.

"no way! that's so cool! why haven't i seen you around set before?" you asked him, your fingers brushing over the top of the bird necklace you had been given. he shrugged. "i work mainly off camera and not as much with the actors. speaking of which, why are you here? you working on the set to or?"

you shook your head, looking over to see timothee talking to saoirse for a few moments.

"uh, nope," you replied, looking back over at liam. "my boyfriend is in the movie."

liam looked over at timothee, confused.

"timothee chalamet? that's who you're dating?"

you nodded, a soft smile on your lips as you looked back over at him. liam felt his chest tighten in jealousy. he had liked you ever since that first day of film classes. instead you were dating a movie star- someone so many people swooned over yet he didn't get why so many girls liked timothee and not him. it didn't make sense in his mind.

"why?" you asked him, giving him a confused look.

liam shrugged, grabbing your hand in his tightly. you were confused as you looked down towards his grip- it was really tight. obviously something was very wrong with what liam was thinking. you needed to get away.

"liam," you muttered, your other hand reaching into your back pocket as you pressed the home button on your phone. you knew the passcode by heart and pressed on the bottom of the screen somewhere. you tapped where timothee's name would be in the phone app. it began calling him as liam still gripped your hand.

you were a little annoyed and freaked out. you just wanted timothee right now.

"why are you doing this?" you asked him, looking over at timothee to see him getting the call as he nodded to himself and began walking over to you and him. you could see he was jealous which worked better for the two of you.