thirty two: distracted

"timothee," you said softly as you tried to focus on helping him with his lines for this movie. "you cannot keep doing that," you said with a small smile, blush powdering your cheeks as you tried not to look at him. 

"what?" he asked softly, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in. he still had on his coat from last night with the tie but he had gotten rid of the undershirt he was wearing underneath it. probably because you had stolen it the night before. "i'm just trying to learn my lines, _____. maybe if you weren't so distracted, we-"

 "oh, i'm the distracted one?" you challenged him with a sweet smile as you rolled your eyes. you tried to get back to the page you two were on but you couldn't find it. after searching for a minute to find the line, you finally found it. 

you began to say the line but timothee came over and pressed his lips to yours, causing you to stop all words. when he let go, your hand was gripping the tie tightly as he just chuckled. you two didn't say anything for a moment before you pulled him down onto you. 

timothee's hand wandered around to your back as they slowly slid up it. you shook your head, running your hand messily through his hair. 

"no, no," you told him as he stood up. 

"what? what is it?" 

you smiled, setting down the script in the chair and standing up. you took a second to stretch when you got up and the shirt came up enough for him to see your underwear before your arms went back down. the shirt was now covering your lower half as you walked over to the kitchen to get some coffee. 

timothee couldn't help himself as he got up, walking over to where you were, and pulled you back into him as you let out a laugh. 

"what are you doing?" you asked him sweetly. his arms were wrapped around your waist tightly as if he didn't want to let go at all. his head was resting on your shoulder which allowed for his curls to tickle your face lightly. 

"i can't help myself when you do shit like that, ____."

you laughed again. "i was stretching. nothing more, nothing less."

"i can make you do more," he muttered. "with three simple words." 

you rolled your eyes with a smile, turning around to look at him as he stared down into your eyes. his hands were gripping your hips tightly like he wanted you so badly. 

"yeah? and what are those three words then?" 

he kept his eye contact with you as your finger loosely played with one of his curls. 

"get in bed," he muttered. 

you smiled. "get in bed?"

"if you do, i can show you rather than tell you. actions speak louder than words." 

you felt goosebumps go up your skin and you were hoping that  timothee didn't notice. but you knew him too well- he did notice. 

" i got you, didn't i?" he asked you. 

you smiled again, letting out a nervous laugh as you looked towards the floor. timothee's hands wandered up from your hips and onto right below your chest. you coughed a little, looking up at him nervously. 

"can we do this later?" you asked him sweetly. 

he nodded, letting out a smile as he pressed a gentle kiss to your cheek. 

 "of course. now, let's not get distracted, _____." 

you hit him gently on his bare chest before pressing a kiss to his jaw, giving him a sweet smile before backing away and going back over to the chair you were previously sitting in.