six: set the scene (part three)

"how are you and timothée?" liam asked you while they began filming one of his final scenes for the movie. for the day, at least. he sometimes got a call saying they lost the footage or had to reshoot or something just wasn't right about the scene.

your eyes stared down at your phone, the picture of you on timothée's back in france while the two of you had the biggest smiles on your faces, distracting you from liam.

"_____?"

you looked up once again, locking your phone.

"yeah?"

"i said," he began, scooting a little bit closer. "how are you and-"

"hey, ____, can you come here for a moment?" the director called you over. you nodded, walking away from liam and out to where timothée and saoirse were standing, rehearsing a few lines.

"i need you to help get timothée back in the mood for the scene," she told you. you cocked your head in confusion.

"what scene?" you asked her, your hands in the pockets of timothée's jacket. she smiled nervously, knowing you wouldn't like it but she needed him to be in the mood. he was a great actor but she wanted genuine emotions.

"the sex scene," she muttered softly.

you nodded, your cheeks heating up slightly.

"yeah, okay," you told her. "why do you need me to do this though if he's such a great actor?"

she sighed. "i'm not saying he isn't a great actor because he is, but i'm just saying that i want this to all be genuine."

'can i be the one in the scene then?' you thought to yourself but on the outside, you just simply nodded.

"what do you need me to do?"

she looked down at the clipboard she had, looking over the script for the scene they were ready and about to begin filming. timothée had just gotten out of the mood they needed and he just wanted to do it with you- even if it was just acting.

he didn't like the fact that it was somewhat cheating on you in his mind.

"okay, so," she began, looking back up at you. your eyes were attentive, ready to know what to do. you knew his weak spots. "get him in the type of mood that he gets into when you two have sex."

you nearly laughed. you and timothée were about to have had sex in his trailer if greta hadn't interrupted you. your eyes looked up at her.

"can i borrow him for a little while then?" you asked. "it might take a minute to get him into it all."

she nodded. "take all the time you need. i'll see you both in an hour ready to film?"

you laughed lightly, nodding in response to her as you ushered for timothée to come over to you. you and him would finally get the choice to do the deed. you bit your lip in anticipation and he noticed this.

"what's going-"

you grabbed his hand in yours, a smile on your lips as you tried to control it. you just couldn't though. he brought it to you all the time and it was impossible to get rid of.

"we're going to go have-"

timothée stopped you with his finger on your lips. he glanced over at the rest of the crew who didn't hear what you had said.

your fingers lightly removed his from your lips.

"greta told me to get you in the mood for the sex scene you're supposed to film," you muttered, glancing down towards his shirt that was hanging very loosely off your body.