Chapter 17

LuxeLopez: INCOMING

LuxeLopez: INCOMING... @LuxeGlass

1,100,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Michael has been going through a long custody battle for Adonis which has been really draining for him. Things are looking to be in Michael's favor but due to the prior abuse, things could change so I have decided to step in.

He did abuse me and I let the world know about it which the baby mother is obviously going to use to her advantage. Michael has asked of me not to get involved but we have been raising Adonis for a while now and we have settled into a really good routine. 

Adonis is part of our family and Maya loves having her brother in her life. We are not going to break up our family because unstable woman suddenly wants a paycheck. Michael makes a lot of money which means that she will get a large settlement and child support check. 

"I have something to show you." I grab some documents from my bag and I hand it over to Michael who is prepared for what is in the contents of the documents. 

We are preparing to go on the Ellen show but I can't hold this in any longer. I need Michael to know how I feel about the whole situation.

"What is this?" He furrows his brows at me and I look at the kids who are watching Polly Pocket on the table.

I don't say anything as he takes the papers out of the envelope.

"What?" Michael looks at me confused before looking down at the papers in his hands. "Luxe, what is this?"

"Adoption papers." Michael lets out a cry before dropping to his knees infront of me. 

I fight back tears as he wraps his arm around my waist, resting his head on my stomach as he begins to cry. I look up to see my glam team looking at us in concern and I give them a look, letting them know that we are ok.

Regardless of how our relationship was in the past, we have grown so much as individuals. Michael has done a complete turn around and he is the most amazing person to be around. Not only is he hands on with the kids but he has been great emotional support during these trying times.

"It's time to make this family official." I tell him as I bend down to his height.

"I love you so much." Michael kisses me before I can even repeat the words and I smile into the kiss.

After many tears and kisses, we are finally walking out onto the main stage of the Ellen show.

"It's so good to see you both here." Ellen says once we have both taken our seats. "The last time Luxe was on the show, things were pretty rocky between you guys but now you're married."

We nod our heads as the audience cheer.

"Congratulations on celebrating one year of marriage." I smile as everybody claps. "Since getting married, I have realised that you guys have pretty much kept your personal lives quiet."