Chapter 9

LuxeLopez: The Bronze To Go collection is OUT NOW @LuxeDiaCosmetics

7,000,000 likes ~ 19,000 comments

---

I haven't seen my brothers in two days because they've been out of state. Justin finally answered my texts and I was surprised to see what they look like.

"Yuck." I gag. "You guys look rough."

"This is why I didn't want to answer the phone." Justin rolls his eyes and I scoff.

"You should be rolling your eyes at that haircut." I tell him. "And your face looks ashy, Justin what's going on?"

Quincy bursts out laughing and my eyes turn to him.

"I don't know what Harmony saw in you with that look." I pull a face. "Who you tryna be? Big bird?"

"Aye," Justin laughs as Christian looks right at me, "What about me?"

"You look fly, my guy." I wink at him. "Slightly ashy but when you hanging around with those two, what do you expect?"

"Girl, you tried it." Quincy waves me off just as Maya walks over to me with her toy rabbit in hand. "We don't even like you."

Maya lets out a loud gasp once she hears Quincy's voice.

"Is that..." She dramatically pauses and I laugh. "Uncle Quimby?"

My brothers burst out laughing since she struggles to say Quincy.

"Yes mami." I gesture for her to come over and she runs onto my lap. "Say hi to uncle Quimby, Juju and ChrisChris."

"Real funny." Justin quickly flips me off and I flick my tongue out.

"Uncle Quimby." Maya presses her face to my phone and I pull her back since she is hurting my arm. "Come home please."

"What about us?" Christian asks as he flexes.

"Uncle Quimby plays with me dollies." Maya looks at me with wide eyes and I hold back a laugh since she is being serious. "I miss uncle Quimby."