Chapter 19

Hollyweird: #LuxeLopez unfollows both her husband #MichaelBJordan and #Petra on instagram. 

---

I have not spoken to Michael in four days, he has pretty much been doing his own thing. The blogs have been going crazy and I was surprised to see the images of him holding hands with Petra.

My mind was a mess but since I was in Mexico for Shayla's wedding, I couldn't think too much about it. I only arrived back in LA this morning and I need to figure out what's going before jumping to conclusions.

I may have unfollowed them both on social media but it's only because I am tired of seeing all the reports on the affair online. Aubrey got in contact with me and he is ready to ditch Petra which I can understand but my case is different because I am married to Michael.

"Where's daddy?" Maya asks me as I change her into her outfit of the day.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror." I gesture for her to go to her mirror which she does. "Do you like your clothes?"

Maya feigns a gasp as she looks at me, "I love it

Maya feigns a gasp as she looks at me, "I love it."

I laugh at her words.

"My pretty girl." I hold my arms out and she runs into them which makes me want to tear up because my daughter is growing up. Adonis walks into the room and I gesture for him to join in on the hug.

Not only has Michael gone awol but he has completely ditched his son which I think is stupid considering that he is going through a custody battle with the mother of his child. If her lawyers catch on to this then he could lose full custody of Adonis.

I am not his legal guardian yet so I have no legals right over him so if they take him from my care then I can't really do much to stop it.

"Where's dad?" Adonis asks me as I gesture for them to follow me downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Daddy is working." I tell them as I pick them up since they're walking a little too slow for my liking. I carry them all the way into the kitchen where I begin preparing pancakes and eggs.

 I carry them all the way into the kitchen where I begin preparing pancakes and eggs