Chapter 18

MichaelBJordan: Men's Health

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

"Hi YouTube, I'm going to be giving you a tour of Luxe Dia Cosmetics headquarters." I smile at the camera as I push open the doors to my million dollar empire.

Luxe Cosmetics is the first business that I set up and it's where I really learned what it meant to be a businesswoman. This business has allowed me to grow in the most amazing way and I love that my job makes people happy.

"If you have watched previous videos then you know that our offices looked a lot different. We recently moved into a new space which is larger in size so we're not bouncing from location to location to do shoots and personalise products." 

I walk over to my reception where a receptionist is currently taking a call.

"We have to be quiet but this is Gracie, she is one of receptionists who work round the clock to make sure that things are going ahead."

My receptionist looks up and waves at the camera.

"On the right side of the wall, I have all my magazine covers framed on the wall and these covers are specifically dedicated to Luxe Dia cosmetics." I smile as I look at a few images. "On the left, I have pictures of my favorite people wearing my cosmetics brands."

Gracie informs me that I have a meeting in an hour and I thank her before heading into the elevator. 

"By the way, the sunglasses that I am wearing are from my upcoming collection for LuxeGlass

"By the way, the sunglasses that I am wearing are from my upcoming collection for LuxeGlass." I wink at the camera. "There are four floors in this building and a basement parking lot which is really convenient for the staff so they don't have to worry about parking tickets."

I laugh to myself for a second.

"The first floor is the filming room where we shoot all of our promotional pictures and videos. It is also the glam room so that floor can be get pretty busy on a shoot day." I press the button to the third floor. "The second floor houses the cafeteria along with four departments so we will not be heading there right now because people are working."