Chapter 7

LuxeLopez: Catch me on Carpool Karaoke this Wednesday with @Elle @JamesCorden

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,090 comments

---

"Fuck." I curse as I come to another stop. 

"Girl, you are so out of shape." Shayla tells me as she pulls me over to a rock which I sit down on. 

I decided to come on a hike with Shayla since we have not seen eachother in months. Unfortunately our lives have been crazy busy and it's been hard trying to get together when we have so much things to do.

Shayla is now engaged so not only is she still doing beauty but she is now planning a wedding and moving into her first home.

"I know, I know." I wave her off. "I don't even have time to work out with everything that I am currently doing. I'm not only managing two companies, working on a joint album, acting but I am also having to watch two children under the age of five."

"I don't know how you do it." Shayla sits down besides me. "I'm barely managing with what I'm doing."

"We all have our own struggles." I reassure her. "Maya is currently at a clingy stage and she is attached to my hip. I was only able to get out because she fell asleep as I was getting ready. I now have to take her to work with me because she won't stay with anyone but me."

"Yet she's the cutest thing ever." I nod my head in agreement. "How have things been with Michael?"

"Things are perfect between us."  I take a small sip of my water. "We are in such a great place now and I couldn't be happier to have him by my side. Granted that we are still working through certain issues but..."

"You really want a baby." Shayla gives me a sympathetic smile.

"I just feel as if my choice was taken away from me." We both stand up, "I know that I sound silly or ungrateful-"

"No, you don't." Shayla squeezes my shoulder. "You are entitled to feel however you like because that was a choice meant for you and you didn't get to make it."