Chapter 2

LuxeLopez: Disclaimer: I'm not pregnant

LuxeLopez: Disclaimer: I'm not pregnant. I know that you are all aware of my journey and the truth is, I wish I could get pregnant again but I can't. I have decided that I will start sharing images from my pregnancy with Maya since I barely shared anything with you all.

10,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"I haven't seen you in a little bit

"I haven't seen you in a little bit." I say to Justin who lives in my house. For the past week I have not seen him around the house so I was surprised when I saw him carrying a sleeping Maya to bed.

Justin gives me a sad smile.

"I've just been going through a lot so I decided to stay at dads." He starts walking to his room so I follow after him since I don't think I've ever been in there even though I own this house. Quincy and Justin live on the other side of the house and since my house is pretty big, I don't see them most days.

"Your room is so cute." I look around in awe. "Didn't it used to be bigger?"

 "Didn't it used to be bigger?"

Justin nods his head

"It was but I cut down the size because I didn't need that much in the room plus I got to have more closet space." Justin answers and I nod my head.

"I really need to decorate my room, it's so boring." He nods his head in agreement and I playfully nudge him. "Let's see your closet."

"Be prepared." He winks at me. "Since I decided to build this wall, I turned the other half of the room into a sneaker room."

I smile as Justin leads me into his sneaker room which is freaking awesome. Seeing the excitement on his face makes me feel bad because nobody really pays attention to Justin and that's not fair on him. Everyone is always gushing over how handsome Quincy is or how much Christian looks like our dad but nobody pays attention to Justin.

 Everyone is always gushing over how handsome Quincy is or how much Christian looks like our dad but nobody pays attention to Justin

I feel worse knowing that I have not taken the time to properly get to know him or spend one on one time with him. 

My mouth drops as I walk further into the room because I didn't even know that he collected trainers like this. He has a crazy amount and even though I have a lot of shoes, his collection beats it.

"The rest of them are at dad's house." He proudly says and I let out a laugh as I wrap my arms around him. "The room was the same colour as my bedroom but the shoes didn't look right in a dark room so I had the whole room painted white."

A smile grows on my face as he begins to talk me through the changes that he has made as well as the changes that he is planning to make to the room.

Justin then leads me into his closet which looks just like Quincy's one and it is absolutely gorgeous. It made me think that I really need to upgrade my bedroom and closets. I have like three closets but I may get rid of two of them and turn the basement apartment into a big closet room. 

Since I sold my old house three months ago, I have a ton of my clothes just laying around in all of my closets and it's distracting. 

After Justin gives me a tour, we head to my bedroom so we can sit on the balcony. Since Maya is sleeping in her room, I don't want to be too far from her and I'm actually surprised that she didn't wake up when I was on the boys side of the house.

"How are you?" I ask Justin as I pour us both a glass of ciroc, the original flavour.

"I'm alright." He gives me a small smile. 

"I'm sorry." I apologise and he gives me a confused look. "I know that I don't really pay attention to you and I am sorry for that. I realised that I never really gave our relationship a chance, I just went with Quincy and that was not fair to you."

"That's life." He chuckles a little. "Everybody always chooses Quincy."

"But that ends today." I tell him as I place my hand over his. "Now tell me everything."

I feel my heart break as Justin tells me about all the people who have gotten close to him just so that they can get with Quincy. It's crazy because Justin is equally good looking and he is really funny especially when he dances. 

"Stop sleeping with her mom." I tell Justin as he brings up Petra. "The sad thing is that she loves Quincy but Nia also loves Quincy. If I was you, I would leave that scene. Be with somebody who actually wants to be with you. You deserve so much better Justin and being petty by sleeping with her mom is not cool."

"I know." He drinks some of the ciroc. "I was just hurt. I helped her just as much as Quincy did but she only sees Quincy, she doesn't see me."

"Good." I tell him and he furrows his brows at me. "That means that she doesn't deserve you. If Quincy chooses Nia or whoever else then you make sure that you don't end up being second best because you're better than that."

Justin smiles at me and I squeeze his hand. 

"I'm happy that we talked." Justin says to me.

"Me too."