Chapter 10

Tonight is finally the night that Nia opens the doors to her rooftop bar. It's been two years in the making and I'm just so proud of my friend because it really has been a long time coming. I have seen the amount of time that she has put into making this bar happen and all that hard work has paid off.

We have all been waiting for the day that she opened this bar but I understand how business works and so much goes into it. Even with songs, there is a process to go through before you can even release the audio.

Hell, I have two businesses and they are so time consuming. Luckily for me, I had my father who really helped me with the business side to my companies and mother manages me so I've always had the best of the best on my side. 

Nia has never asked for help and it only makes me admire her more.

"This place looks great." Shayla comments as we enter the rooftop and I can't help but agree. 

"She chose a perfect location." I add as I look at the city of LA. 

"Picture please." A photographer steps infront of me and I pull Shayla in for the picture. We take a few pictures before some other girl squeezes her way in which makes me laugh.

Once we are done, I speak with the girl for minute before Shayla and I start heading to the bar for some drinks

I have yet to see Nia but I'm sure she will appear at some point.

I come across a couple of famous faces as Shayla goes to greet a friend of hers so I decide to go mingle with them. I try to ignore the fact that Terrence J is standing there with his new girlfriend as I speak with Draya and Sofia.

"You look great." The girlfriend tells me and I smile softly at her. 

"Yeah, she does." Terrence smiles at me. "Luxe always looks and smells good."

"Ok weirdo

"Ok weirdo." Draya playfully gives him the side eyes which makes us all laugh.

Tank's wife looks at me, "Are you coming out with a new album? I heard that there was an rnb album in the works."