Chapter 22

LuxeLopez: About last night

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Earlier this morning, we caught a flight to Miami for a little weekend getaway. It was initially supposed to be just my brothers, Maya and I but everybody else wanted to join because we have not had a family vacation in a while. 

My dad has made us extend the trip by an extra two but he had some business to take care of so he will be flying in tomorrow with the girls and my mom. Michael may tag along with Adonis depending on what his lawyer says since he is still involved in a custody battle.

"Are you going to vlog today?" I ask Justin while pulling out my GoPro since he decided that he is going to start vlogging. I edited his first video during our flight and it's ready to go when he wants to upload it.

Justin pulls a series of faces, "Why not? I'll vlog the entire trip but not the hotel."

"But not the hotel." I repeat while smile widely as I hand him the tiny camera. "I'm really happy for you, Justin."

"Stop being sappy." He punches my arm and I wince. "You're always trying to make people cry as if it's some movie."

I laugh at his words, "I'm just a proud sister."

Christian and Quincy make their way over to us with Maya who is wearing the cutest swimsuit but nobody can see it since she is wearing a life vest.

"Let's get in the water." Christian says while throwing his arm around my shoulders and we start walking towards the instructor who has all of our equipment ready for us. There are some beachgoers calling out to us so I look back to check in on my daughter who has her face buried in Quincy's neck.

"Maya." I rub her back, "You ok?"

" I rub her back, "You ok?"