Chapter 24

LuxeLopez: All will be explained when the time is right but until then I will be living my best life 🍸

6,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

The Lopez-Combs family have arrived in Miami and it's already panning out to be a good time. I gave them a grand tour of the hotel which is pretty and they all fell in love with the place which made me happy.

I have been renovating this place for quite some time now so hearing the positive responses to it makes me giddy inside. I never ever thought about owning a hotel so I'm grateful that my husband gifted it to me for our one year wedding anniversary. 

"The whole family is out here for our annual trip to Miami, you know how it is." I giggle in the background as my dad films himself on his phone. "Life is good, the family is good, I'm good and I hope you're feeling good. Stay blessed." 

"You're so corny." I call out to my father while cuddling my daughter to my chest since she just fell asleep. We have spent the past hour swimming around in the pool that my dad has on his yacht. 

My brothers were obviously out on their jet skis while my sisters played in the pool with us.

"I'm just spreading some love." My dad smiles as he dances his way over to me. "It's better than being a grinch."

I roll my eyes since he is referencing to my current attitude.

After the whole fight that went down between Terrence J and Michael, I was not up for my family coming down to Miami. My mind has been all over the place, trying to process everything that has done down as well as my next moves.

The last thing that I want to be doing while battling an unknown illness is to be fighting with the people around me.

"What's on your mind?" My mom asks while massaging my feet and I shake my head while faking a smile. "I can see right through that fake smile of yours so tell your momma what's wrong."

I don't say anything for a moment as I watch my siblings jump off the yacht and into the water. My gaze then shifts to my daughter who has pulled the blanket over her face, I rub her back before bringing it down slightly.

My father redirects his attention to us as he walks over with a cigar in one hand and a wine glass in the other.

"Do you want me to take her down?"

"I'll take her down once she is fully asleep." I respond while reaching for my own wine glass. "We've bee up since six am and she hasn't taken a nap so I'm hoping that this will be a long one."

"Ok." He plops down besides me and takes my sleeping daughter out of my arms. "What's been happening?"

"That's what I've been wondering." My mom wiggles her brows at us. "I know that Michael flew here with Adonis but I haven't seen them at all since we've arrived."