Chapter 11

LuxeGlass: If you loved the Bronze To Go collection @LuxeDiaCosmetics then you'll love the Faded Bronze collection

1,000,000 likes ~ 18,029 comments

---

"You have got to be kidding me." My voice breaks as I look at the woman infront of me. "I've been through enough."

"I know Luxury." Dr Richards tells me as she places her hand over mine. "This is just the first round of tests, it's not to say that anything drastic is going to happen but I thought that it would be best to let you know."

Not long from now, I am set to fly to Mexico to start shooting my Telenovela. Since I will be gone for some months, I need to get a doctor there which meant that I needed to get some tests done here to make sure that I'm healthy. My test results would then be transferred to a hospital in Mexico and that would help me should anything happen.

A week ago, I did a blood test to check that everything is good. Instead of receiving my results through text or post, Dr Richards who has been my doctor for the past year called me in. She told me that they found an anomaly in my blood and I'm basically sick again.

My temperature is slightly above average, my blood pressure is higher than it should and Dr Richards told me that if it gets any higher then I will be booked in.

The last time I was sick I had my womb removed but it looks as if it was for no reason because I'm sick yet again.

"What does that mean for me in terms of work?" I ask her as I pull my hand away.

Dr Richards clears her throat as she looks through her paperwork, "Moving to Mexico is not something that I would strongly suggest at this current time." 

I groan.

"I worked so hard to get that job and now I'm going to lose it." I run a hand through my hair. "How is this possible?"

"The cause of your illness was unknown and from the documents that I received, we still don't know what it was." She continues to talk about my blood and everything wrong with me before we conclude the meeting. "Check your temperature on a regular basis, if it gets any higher then please call or drive in. If you have any chest or abdominal pain, I want you here. Try to remain stress free and do not take any medication."

---

As I drive up to my house, the tears just fall from my eyes as I take in the severity of the situation. Nobody wants to say it but I already know that I'm dying. 

I am never going to watch my little girl grow up. I won't get to see Maya have her first kiss, first boyfriend, her first prom or ever experience her first heartbreak. I am going to miss out on life with Maya, Adonis and Michael.