Chapter 26

LuxeLopez: Boss mom

LuxeLopez: Boss mom.

5,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Maya's performance at school was beautiful and I definitely became that mom who was filming the entire thing while crying. Our little girl is only three years old so I wasn't expecting a Celine Dion ballad but the way she sang Twinkle Little Star had me convinced that she's going to be a star.

The showcase was a variety act for the young children to show off their talents to their friends and family. Maya had our jaws on the floor when she participated in a dance performance which saw her doing some salsa to Selena and krumping to a PG version of Party Up by DMX.

I could not be prouder of my daughter so we treated her to dinner at her favorite restaurant before having everyone over to her playroom for some ice cream. We recently installed some fairy lights in her room so it only added to that fairytale magic.

Whether I am in her life next year or not, I am confident that my baby girl will be just fine and that makes me feel more at peace.

"This week will be huge as we are set to launch LuxeSkin so I need everybody to be on top of things. Our goal is to make this a seamless launch so in order to do so; we need to keeping up to date with everything going on in the warehouse, make sure that the website is not crashing down and just be focused on our jobs." I look around at my team as I stop the presentation. "The first two weeks will be crucial as everyone will be reviewing our products so pay attention to the critics coming our way so we can work on that. Let's drive the marketing and make this go global."

"Hi Mommy." My heart melts as my daughter pokes her head through the door.

"Hey baby." I gesture for her to join me at my side as my employees sigh in adoration. "The product launches in two days so make sure to arrive at the scheduled time for the meeting and see you all for our zoom meeting tomorrow."

"Be early everybody." Maya says in her cute voice as I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"What the boss said." I chuckle while hugging her tight. "That concludes our meeting."

Once everyone has exited the room, we make our way out to see Michael sitting on the cloud sofa with a tired looking Adonis in his arms. Things are changing in our family so we are trying to remain cordial as we go through the divorce process which will see us meeting with lawyers soon.

"Hey."

A smile forms on his lips as our eyes lock, "Hey"