Chapter 25

LuxeLopez: Be prepared for some serious heatttt @LuxeGlass

1,200,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Regardless of how things ended between Terrence and I, I still hold some feelings inside for him because he was my light in the dark. He supported me throughout the abuse that I faced from Michael and he never made me feel at fault for how Michael acted. Many acted as if nothing happened but Terrence dropped his own bestfriend to be at my side and along the way, we fell in love.

Terrence J was the first man to propose to me and I would have married him had he not dumped me at my comeback show. 

"You need to do a tour of this place because it's out of this loud." Terrence proclaims as he snaps a selfie of himself in my office and I laugh to myself. "Luxe headquarters is unlike anything that I have ever seen."

"There's still so much that I want to do but we'll see." I shrug my shoulders. "Let's see if I'm still alive in the next two years."

The smile on his face falls at the reference to my undiagnosed illness. 

"It breaks me on the inside to see what you're going through and I know that things ended badly between us but I would have liked to have..." Terrence sighs deeply. "I would have wanted to have been there for you."

"You're here now." I wink at him. "Now is better than never."

"Thank you for having me over for lunch." He nervously chuckles as I divide our food and I nod in response. "How's Michael doing?"

"Michael is..." I shrug my shoulders. "I wouldn't know how Michael is doing because we are getting a separation."

Terrence's eyes widen in disbelief, "What? Is it because w-"

"Our kiss played a part in it but so did the kiss that he shared with Petra." I lick my bottom lip. "We grew apart and it's only fair that we end things now while the kids are young. I don't want to traumatise them with the fight that we've been having because they've been pretty brutal."