Introduction

Hey guys, if your reading this than that means you might be reading my book!

Now I must warn you, this is the first book I have ever written, so it might not be the best so feel free to voice your opinions so that I can edit things later on.

I have always wanted to write a book , and I have been thinking of a ton of ideas to write. But so far this one has been my favorite.

There will be music that goes along with each chapter, and I am might make a playlist, but I'm not sure yet. But I know sometimes the music at the top doesn't always work, so I will put the name of the song at the top of every chapter.

To be honest The playlist isn't necessary becuase you have a specific song to go with each chapter, but I decided to make one anyways

Pictures of the outfits that the characters are wearing will be put at the bottoms of the chapter

Warning

this story will contain:
Mature themes
strong language
mention of self harm
Verbal abuse
Physical abuse

This story will also include a lot of lgbtq plus characters, including the main character being part of that community, so if you don't not support I ask you to please leave.

I also don't know much about boxing, all of the information I'm getting is off the internet so feel free to correct me if I put something illegal in or something like that.

Disclaimer

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recordings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the author.

Also the first chapters a kind of short because I wrote them first and because it's really just getting to know the character.

with that being said enjoy!! And I hope you love it<3