Chapter 34: Surprise

"Fuck!" I shout as the wax specialist rips the last strip of wax off

"Damn babe." Mavis laughs, "your about to break my hand."

I look down at my hand that has hers in a death grip. "Yeah well, your the one who wanted me to get a Brazilian wax." I glare at her.

"You'll thank me later when Roman is all over you." She smirks.

I roll my eyes as I pull my legs down from the uncomfortable frog position they were in. I thank the  kind women as she leaves me and Mavis to clean up, telling us to meet the massage specialist in the massage room down the hall.

"Now tell me." Mavis says, "how good is he?"

I pull the robe we were given to change into back below my hips and gather my pile of clothes in my arms. "We haven't done much to be honest. I mean what we have done has been amazing  and since I moved in with him we've been doing things a lot." I tell her, "at first I was scared to have sex with him because it was the only thing that Austin didn't want to do with me. He didn't hurt me that way so I I was hesitant to give myself to Roman, but..." I trail off.

"But?" Mavis asks as we make our way to the massage room down the hall.

"I think I'm ready." I smile at her. "Trust me Roman is plenty good with his hands and mouth, but I miss sex."

"Yes babe." Mavis bumps her shoulder into mine, "I'm proud of you."

I smile at her and wrap my arm around her, "how about Milo? How is he?"

"Ugh, he is incredible. Best sex I've ever had in my life."

I laugh as I knock on the door of the massage room. A small "come in." Is heard from the other side of the door.

"Hello." I greet the women.

"Hello ladies." The women is beautiful, she's got gorgeous dark skin and her hair is in its natural state. She smiles at us with perfect teeth, and her kind eyes seem so welcoming.

She directs Mavis and I to the two massage beds, "I'll leave you two to get comfortable, you can take off your robe and get situated. Then I'll come back along with my partner and we will get your massages started. My name is Nadia ask me if you need anything."

We thank Nadia and she leaves us to get ready.

"Are you excited?" Mavis asks as she takes off her robe.

"I am. Thank you so much for this."

"You deserve it."

Me and Mavis make ourselves comfortable and Nadia comes in with another beautiful women named Amy.

Nadia begins my massage, and needs the muscles in my back and shoulders with a rose scented massage oil. Soft music plays and I'm tempted to fall asleep.