Chapter 35: Promise Ring

Song: Heaven by Julia Michaels

The sound of a door closing and drawers being opened hits my ears as I start to wake up

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sound of a door closing and drawers being opened hits my ears as I start to wake up. The smell of Romans body wash, fresh from a shower, wafts through the air. My eyes flutter open and I immediately close them when I'm faced with bright lights.

"Wake up." Roman sings as he smooths my hair out of my face.

"No." I turn my face into my pillow.

"Come on, Beautiful." He laughs slightly, "it's already eleven, and you have a meeting scheduled at two fifteen."

"Eleven?" I sit up slowly, "I have never slept past nine."

"Mhm." Roman hums while shuffling through the dresser in front of the bed. "I think I know why." He grabs a pair of shorts and drops his towel like I'm not there.

I stare at his Adonis like body, taking in his perfect muscles and the tattoos that cover his body like a piece of artwork. My gaze lowers to his length, which is throbbing and hard. A bead of precum spills out as he stares at my naked body that is barely covered by the bedsheets.

"Would you like some help with that?" I ask, crawling forward on my hands and knees to the end of the bed.

He smirks and watches me come towards him, running his tongues across his lower lip. He doesn't answer me - instead he wraps my hair around his hand and stands in front of me.

His body isn't fully dry from his shower yet, so small drops of water run down his tanned chest and outline his abs.

I bring my hand up to the scorpion tattoo on his waist. My fingers lightly outline the detailed design, and I feel him shiver underneath my touch.

My hand moves down slowly to his leaking cock. I swipe his tip with my thumb and bring it up to my mouth. His dick twitches as I suck the precum off my  thumb. He watches as I swirl my tongue carefully around it.

"Enough with the teasing." He groans, pulling my mouth closer towards him. He picks up his dick and brings the tip up to my lips. "Suck."

I part my lips the smallest bit, but that's all it takes for him to thrust himself all the way in. I gag as he hits the back of my throat, and he smirks down  at me.

I feel his pelvis hit my nose as he thrusts himself in and out of me at a rough pace. "I went easy on you all the other times you sucked me off." He groans and brings both his hands to the side of my head, one of them still tightly gripping my hair. "But now, your gonna take it like a good girl and let me fuck your face."

I moan around him and his head falls back at the vibration. "Fuck." He mutters.

I bring my hands up to his thighs and grip them tightly, my nails digging into the soft flesh.

We do have a hand signal for if I want him to stop so if I wanted to I could tap his thigh three times. But, I do not want him to stop.

I hollow out my cheeks and I feel him start throbbing in my mouth.