Chapter 15: Cooties

Song: Hard Times by Paramore

"Chin up a little more." Arina demands as the model poses in her 3rd outfit.

I continue to take hundreds of pictures as Thea, the model, changes poses over and over again.

"Beautiful." I tell her as she poses, she is sitting on the white backdrop that covers the floor. Her legs are spread out in front of her spread in a triangle. Her left arm is situated behind her, the other lays on the floor between her legs.

Thea is wearing long sage green colored pants with wide legs. She wears a tight cream colored long sleeve, that crosses across her chest. The shirt ties in the back and dips between her breasts. The shoes are cream colored chunky sneaker, gold snakes are printed on the side.

She has gold layered necklaces on, a few gold bracelets and two dainty rings on. She has large thin gold hoops on, and a gold snake wrapping around the top part of her right ear.

Her hair is beautiful, It is chestnut brown and reaches just below her shoulders. It is extremely curly and has a ton of volume.

"Tilt your head to the side and close your eyes for a brief moment." Arina tells her.

She does just that and I can already tell the photos are going to be beautiful. After a moment she opens her eyes and tilts her head down and looks up at the camera.

This is her 3rd and final outfit change of the day. It is almost 5 in the afternoon and I've been here since 11.

The first outfit was an elegant sheer black dress that draped around her. There was so much fabric to it, but it pooled around her when she sat down and that created incredible photos.

I had stood above her on a small ladder and took photos from above. She looked up and the dress was spilled all around her.

The second outfit was my favorite look. She wore a  short and strapless dress. It had a bunch of neon colors on it, swirled together to make a pattern.

She wore a headband, that tied in the back of her head. The extra part of the bow goes over her shoulders. Her hair was straightened and reached midway on her stomach. She wore tall glossy white gogo boots that reached her knees.

The best photo was of her bent slightly over, with her hands on her knees and head tilted. Her hair all went to one side and she stared at the camera.

"Alright everyone that is a wrap!" Arina calls out to everyone.

I pull my camera away from my eye and stand up from my crouched position on the floor. My legs ache from squatting and standing in uncomfortable positions for the past 6 hours.

Of course we got a break for lunch, and I got to sit down and look over the photos with Arina in between outfit changes.

I make my way over to my camera bag as everyone around me starts to clean up their stuff.