Chapter 7: Shower

Song- apocalypse by Cigarettes After Sex

My eyes flutter open as I feel something moving across my stomach

My eyes flutter open as I feel something moving across my stomach. At first I start to freak out scared it might be a bug, but I glance down to see Isla peppering kisses across my stomach.

"Good morning Darling." She's says looking up at me through her eyelashes. The white bedsheets are wrapped around the both of us, stopping just above our hips. This leaves the top half of both our bodies on display.

"Morning." I reply sleepily, "How did you sleep?" I ask, brushing my fingers through her hair. My hand pound slightly from the drinks last night.

"Like a rock." She says leaning up to latch onto my lips. Her hands run through my hair, as mine glide up and down her waist.

"Me too." I sigh against her lips before I flip us over. "But I do believe I said I would repay you this morning. If your still up for it of course." I say as I slowly ground my hips against hers.

She lets out a quite moan at the feeling, " I would like nothing more than for you to repay me."

She grasps my chin between her thumb and pointer finger, and guides my mouth back to hers. I gently bite down on her bottom lip before running my tongue across it. She gets the hint and opens her mouth just enough for me to slip my tongue inside.

The kiss is slow, and quite gentle.

I break apart before things can get to heated, snuggling my face into the crook of her neck.

"How about we go take a shower?" I ask as I place a soft kiss just below her ear.

"Sound lovely."

I slowly climb off of her, making the bedsheet fall off of us. Both of us still completely naked. I take her hand in mine, guiding her out of bed. Keeping a hold of her hand I turn around giving her a nice view of my ass. I lead her down the stairs my other hand tracing the railing. I feel her hand tracing down my back as we cross my living room. Our clothes from the previous night strewn across the floor.

I open the bathroom door for her, my feet hitting the cold tile as I step in after her. I glance up at her seeing her hair all messed up from sleep. She starts the shower and as it's warming up I turn her around to face the mirror, her back to me.

I take a second to look at myself in the mirror. I notice my hair a mess from last night and my mascara smudged. I have two small hickeys on my neck just below my jaw. I glanced back at her to see a hickey just below her ear.

"Im gonna treat you just as good as you treated me." I whisper in her ear, making her body shiver. my hands come to her waist, keeping my eyes on her the whole time, watching her watch me through the mirror. I bring both my hands up to slowly massage her breasts as I start to suck on her neck.

I watch as her mouth slightly parts, and her chest start to rise a little faster. The mirror is starting to fog up as the water gets hotter. I take my left hand and lightly trace her nipple with my finger tip, my right hand still massaging her other breast. Just as soon as I started, I stop.