Chapter 36: Good Vibrations

I am obsessed with this song

Don't play song until you get to the bolded part in the middle of the chapter

"Roman?" I knock on the bathroom door with the knuckles on my pointer and middle finger

"Yeah?!" He shouts through the sound of the water falling against the shower floor.

"Can I come in for a second?"

"Yeah! You can!"

I open the bathroom door and step into the steaming bathroom. I inhale the wonderful aroma of Romans body wash and shampoo that wafts through the air.

I take a moment to stare at Romans naked silhouette through the slightly foggy shower door. I watch as he slowly rubs the loofa up and down his body.

I crouch down in front of the sink and open up the cabinets underneath, pulling out my makeup bags. The sound of water hitting the shower floor stops and the shower door opens.

I turn my head still in my crouched position and watch as he begins to dry off like I'm not even there. He wraps the fluffy white towel around his waist and smirks down at me when he catches me eyes.

He walks past me and into the bedroom without a word. He's been in an awful mood all day because he lost his match yesterday.

I continue to do my makeup as he gets ready for tonight. Me and the girls are taking the boys to our favorite club, Anonymous, and we are celebrating Eloise and Edens engagement.

I top off my makeup with a bold red lip and put on my gold jewelry.

Your either a silver jewelry person or a gold jewelry person.

I am the latter.

I straightened my hair earlier so all I have to do is get changed and then me and Roman will be ready to go.

I shut off the light of the bathroom and head into the closet to find Roman shuffling through his clothes, which mainly consist of black shirts and sweatpants.

I pull the black dress that I've prepared to wear off of the hanger and tug on the belt of my robe, letting it fall to the ground.

I hear Roman stop going through his clothes and turn my head to see him staring at my naked body. I wink at him and turn back around.

I decide to give him a show and slowly pull the dress on. I pull my hair over one shoulder and turn my head to face him again.

"Can you zip it up please?" I look up at him through my lashes.

He hums in response and comes up behind me. I shiver as I feel his fingers brush up against my back. He slowly pulls the zipper up and when he is done he pulls my hair back.

"I have something I want you to wear tonight." He whispers right against my ear.

"What is it?"

He pulls away walks over to the built in shelving unit. He opens a drawer and pulls out something- to fast for me to see- and comes and kneels in front of me.