Chapter 24: Taste

Song: Earned it by The Weeknd

Before I know what's happening, Roman has me flipped over

Before I know what's happening, Roman has me flipped over. I yelp as my back hits the couch, my body bouncing up slightly at the force.

I stare up at Roman, who's smirking down at me. His silver chain dangles in front of my face. I lean up slightly and slip it in my mouth, sucking on the cold metal.

"Fuck Beautiful." Roman dips his head lower, his lips grazing my jaw.

I move my hands to grip his hair, but before I can he has both of my wrists in a tight hold.

"No touching Arabelle." He says sternly, placing my hands above my head, "you think you can keep them there, or do I have to find something to tie them together, hm?"

I squirm beneath him, bucking my hips up to try and get some friction.

"Stop moving." He uses his other hand to hold my hips down, "now answer my question."

"Yes," I nod quickly, "I can keep them still."

"Good girl."

He brushes one of his knuckles down my cheek, letting it travel lower and lower. He stops just at the edge of my underwear, tracing small circles.

"Please." I breathe out, "please Roman."

"What do you want Love? Tell me."

"I need you."

"To what?" He moves one of his knees in between my legs, pushing them apart, "do you want me to taste you like we talked about?"

"Yes, now stop the teasing."

"Tsk, I'm the one in charge right now." He pulls the band of my underwear, releasing it to snap back against my skin. I whimper at the feeling of the slight sting against my skin.

Romans smirk widens at the sound, pinching the skin of my inner thigh harshly, making me cry out again. The pain quickly turns the pleasure.

"Hm, it seems my girl likes a little pain."

I'm itching to move my hands and pull my underwear down myself. He's taking to damn long.

Roman prolongs my need to feel something, and his hands play with the hem of the white t-shirt that I'm wearing. It does little to the imagination, my rock hard nipples, poking through the thin material.

"I have one other request darling."

"What?"I breathe out.

"Even though we aren't doing anything crazy, I want you to come up with a safe word, your body is your own, and I want you to use your safe word if your ever uncomfortable or not ready for me to do anything yet." He tells me, my heart swelling at his words.

"Um, how about strawberry." I say the first word that comes to mind.

"Perfect, now don't hesitate to use it." He says, "can I touch you?"