Chapter 10: Nacho Cheese

Song: Bed Head by Manchester Orchestra

We pull out of the parking lot and begin to follow Kai to the bar

We pull out of the parking lot and begin to follow Kai to the bar. My car is right behind Romans all black Audi R8.

Damn that's a nice fucking car.

"So what did you guys think of the guys?" Mavis asked as she plugged her phone into the aux.

"They were all really nice." I say as I put my turning signal on and turn left, following right behind Kai. "And you definitely weren't lying when you said they were all hot."

"Yeah, I think you forgot to mention that they were all models." Eloise chimes in from the back.

"I had only seen a picture of them at the time." Mavis muttered as she tried to find a song. "But they are all single so," Mavis turned towards me as music started to play. "I'm not saying you have to get back out there yet. But if one of them interests you, maybe you should give it a shot."

"Yeah, I trust these guys already a lot more then him. I got bad vibes from him right from the start." Eloise agreed, "But don't feel pressured or anything."

"Plus, Roman couldn't keep his eyes off of you the whole time we were in the back room with him." Eden teased.

"Oh my god, that is such a lie." I laughed as I turned up the music.

"Believe what you want to babe." Mavis said as Avril Lavigne started blasting throughout the speakers of the car.

Fifteen minutes later the 3 of our cars pull into a fully packed parking lot. It looks to be just a regular bar, not a fancy club or anything like that.

I drive my car around looking for a spot when the music stops playing, and Mavis'a phone starts to ring. Milos name flashes on the screen in my car.

"Hello." Mavis answers.

"Hey." Milos voice booms through the car, "The bar parking lot is packed, so me and the guys are already headed to the parking lot across the street."

"Alright, sounds good we will meet you guys there."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I turn my car around in the parking lot, and head towards the exit. As we entered the parking lot across the street, you can tell that other people had the same idea. I pull my car into a parking spot, and park the car.

"You guys ready?" I ask as I turn the key in the ignition, turning the car off.

"Let's do this thing." Mavis says as she opens the car door. We all hop out, and I lock the car just as the guys find us.

"Come on slow pokes, I need a drink." Luca says as he starts to walk toward the bar.

"Didn't you drive here?" I ask, as we cross the street.