𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"Ahhhh, it's the start of a new day, new week,"

I said, yawning loudly. It was Sunday morning and I was always the  First to wake up every Sunday.

I got out of bed to start my day and as usual. I made sure to pray and make my bed first before doing any other thing.

Once that was done, I went to my Aunty's room to greet her but her silent moans of pleasure stopped me in my track.

My lips immediately formed a tight line before I turned around and walked away quietly and headed to the bathroom that we all shared.

While I was brushing my tooth, images of what my aunty could be doing in her room that was making her moan were flittering into my head. I had to shake my head slightly like I was shaking out those immorral thoughts, of all times to evade my mind. It chose now, right now on a Sunday morning.

Abegi body no be firewood, dear. That's your hormones talking.

I groan in annoyance and ignored my subconsciousness statement. I forced myself to think about the by force date I had to go on yesterday in place of March. Sigh, how I hated every moment of it due to the horrible experience I had with Jeremiah. If there was ever a trophy for the worst boyfriend ever, then he should have it. Not only was he an arrogant person with an ego the size of this world, he was also cold-hearted. I wonder how I ever fell in love with him in the first place.

"Ugh ahh"

I groaned in annoyance as the toothbrush I was using to brush my tooth scratched my gum making me bleed a little.

As usual, I blamed it on Jeremiah for invading my thoughts without my permission. I groaned in annoyance and rinsed my mouth to stop the bleeding and thankfully it worked. Just as I was about to pour water on my body to bath, I heard a loud knock on the door and seconds later the voice of my Aunty came out.

"Adeyemi, sleep there ooo. You'll tell me if you are the only one bathing there today. Abi are you giving birth there ni??"

"Ma. I'm sorry, ma. I'll soon finish,"

"Sorry for yourself, tchhhh. Better do quick cus me I want to have my bath,"

With that, I heard her footsteps retracting and I quickly hurried up with my business in the bathroom. 2 mins later, I was done, and before I went up to my room to get dressed, I first went to her room to let her know I was done. She dismissed me immediately and I went up to my room to get dressed

After I had dried off the water on my body, I used my body cream baby Lotion before wearing the clothes I had already picked out for today's last night. Once I was properly dressed on my white round neck t-shirt, a black knee-length skirt, and black cover flat shoe with a small loop earring. I headed out without bothering to use Body spay, not like l has one, to begin with.

The minute I got downstairs I saw my siblings were nowhere to be found, and my aunt was at the door already about to lock me in the house.

"Waiiittttt!!!"

"Ahh, you this girl, so you were still inside?Hmm that I thought you would have gotten to church by now,"

She said, stopping in her track and opening the door to let me out. I sighed as I got into the car to join my siblings, and  immediately Mrs. Idowo was done locking the door, she came to join us in the car and Mr idowo revived the engine to life as we drove out of the compound heading to church, leaving the gate for the gateman to handle it.

Once I was all settled in at the back seat and we were already on our way to church, my sister, Adebisi turned to look at me with disgust contorted on her face. She looked at me and blinked like she wanted  to see me clearly.