𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

"The God I am serving is Good to me, oh yes he good to me, hallelujah!"

As and Bs on both my WAEC and NECO results weren't what I was expecting, but the minute I saw it on the notice board, I began to roll on the floor , expressing my gratitude to the only one who  could have made this possible, Almighty God. The tears kept falling as I sang the song and even when I changed it another song titled Excess love by Mercy chinwo the tears just kept flowing.

Finally after spending 6 years in junior secondary school, I am finally moving up, i am moving to senior secondary school, S.S.1 who did it? Jesus Oh My God Whao. I Made a mental to render a testimony in church on Sunday. I smiled, getting up from the bare floor of the JSS3 block I was rolling on. Not even bothering to dust my cloth that was now dirty, I went into my classroom, my soon to be old class room. I smiled at the thought of that, in that moment something came to mind and I began to wonder what class I would like to be in.

" who is officially in SS1 and is still my best friend!!!!This girllll!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" good afternoon to you as well Gage. Long time no see"

I said to him and he grinned in response coming to sit beside me. There weren't a lot of us around because most of us had already traveled, some to their villages and some out of the country. I smiled back at him and for a moment I saw his eyes dilate as it went to my lips for a split seconds. I quickly looked away standing up changing the subject so as to distract him.

" so now that we are in SS1, What part of SS1 would you rather go for?"

" umm good question, I have no idea, what about you?"

" well I love to dance, Ballet to be specific and I love to read novels too. Art is a definition of all that and more, Art is who I am Gage i am going to be in SS1 Art"

"Whao that was definitely deep fam! I am still a clueless rookie on this one. I don't even know what I am passionate about"

I sigh how can he not know what he is passionate about. Did he really just say that? how can he be sixteen and not know what you want to do with your life.

Ehemmm! he is fifteenth Maddy, FIFTEEN and fortunately this country doesn't give you a change live your fairy tale dream.

I smiled at him apologetically and he just shrugged it off as he stoop up heading out of the class. I followed his lead not bothering to ask where he was going, but if my  calculations were correct then he would be heading to an eatery or something, I did hear his tummy grumble. His driver was in a black Toyota matrixs car different from the one I know. We both entered the car and zoomed out of school.

Few minutes later a message came in to my phones that our result have been uploaded. I ignored and decided to text my sis on WhatsApp instead telling her about the good news which is my result.

 I ignored and decided to text my sis on WhatsApp instead telling her about the good news which is my result