𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

"Are you ready for your basic science exam Miss Coker."

"Yes I am Sir"

I said responding to the NECO Official that was going to monitor the invigilators who were invigilating me. Miss Amarachi was already at my side watching and observing, making sure none of the other invigilators tried any funny business. When she noticed me looking at her she tilted her head a bit and I understood the signals. I took a sit and got my pencil and biro ready for the exam. Once I was set, Miss Amarachi began reading the question aloud and I  would provide the correct answer to it.

"Alright Miss Maddlyen Adeyemi Coker. Shall we begin?."

I smiled in response as she began to read out the questions starting with the objectives. Everything was going on smoothly, just fine, well that was until I needed to use the restroom and i had to leave the basics science laboratory. The second investigator followed me to the restroom which happened to the Social studies teacher, one of the teachers who hated my Guts.

" so you can answer question like this, and you be acting like  someone that doesn't know book in class."

Oh boy! here we go again. This can't be good

"Eh! I am talking to you. So you have brain like that, yet you can't put it to good use during class, simple question like 'what is society?' I will ask in class and you can't put up your hands to answer."

I looked at her with a dull expression on my face not bothering to give a response. I looked away seconds later before entering the toilet to do my business. Once I was done I came back out and started making my way to the basics science laboratory. She was following me closely and keep an eye on me and just when we were about to walk in she said.

"I just hope it's wrong answer you are giving to those question, this one you are forming I.T.K. My own is, if you're going to repeat JSS3 for the fourth time, pls go and do it in another school."

Why is everyone so confident that you are repeating JSS3 for the foruth time. Even Michael your brother still Used it to insult you two days ago.

I took a deep breath at the statement my sub conscious made before entering the laboratory back. We continued the exam and I have to say I was loosing focus and it was so obvious because when Miss Amarachi asked me a question I gave the wrong answer. She asked another that she was sure I was going to get which was:

"57. Which one of the following is not true about acids?
A. Acids have sweet taste.
B. Acids have sour taste.
C. Acids could be corrosive.
D. Acids turn blue litmus red"

"D? No wait umm it should be C. No no it's A, definitely A i think."

"Maddlyen, calm down. You are almost done with the objectives okay, just three more."

I looked up at her and smiled, I politely asked her to read the question again and she did. After a while of thinking about the question I finally gave my final answer. Which was A, The final and correct answer. She smiled at me and we continued.

I left school immediately after my exam. I needed  some space to breathe and Gage well let's just say Gage wanted us to study for the remaining 2 papers which was Yoruba and C.R.S. I told him not to worry about it. He looked skeptical about it because of the way I was looking but I found a way to dismiss him, hence why I was home so early.