𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

Nothing pleases me more than having a novel being read to me early in the morning. Ahhh Kore wa shifukudesu as my Japanese class mate would say. Yes we have one Japanese transfer student who joined us in the middle of the term. She is a science student and in the same class with Dennis. When ever Dennis comes to sit with us, he give us gist and catch phrase the Japanese girl says.

" maddlyen!  are you even listening to me at all."

"Mmhhmmm. Hai, -sōdesu, I am listeing."

Gage gave me a mocking grimace, eyeing me skeptically. this caused  me to laugh out loud, my other class mate who were also in class at the moment glared at me. I covered my mouth in an attempt to muffle my laughter and thank goodness it worked.

" such an unserious fellow. Be speaking a language you know nothing about, if they ask you jack on it now, it's head you will be scratching."

" what. For your Information, Hai, -sōdesu, means I am listening."

" all the best.  Hai, -sōdesu kor Hanty Solomon ni."

I busted out laughing again. This boy will not kill me with laughter. It was Monday Morning and we weren't having classes. All the teachers were having a meeting with the principal on how they wanted the promotional exams to go- and possibly bring out a time- table. I tried to muffly my laughter, but it was still too loud and noisy, especially for my class mates who were using this moment to study for the upcoming exams . When I wouldn't stop laughing, Samara slamed her hands into the table. Yes the same Samara who had refused to speak me or to any one now Since the De-genius competition was sspeaking to me right now in anger.

" shut the fuck up already brain less bitch! Yes! you heard me, it's bad enough that you don't have a brain to tell you how to read, don't tell  me you still don't have a brain to let you know when you are supposed to stop laughing."

"Excuse me?"

" oh excuse you what. We know you both are in a relationship, and  incase your empty head isn't aware, you are not suppose to flaunt it on school property."

I was shocked dumbfounded. How do things always get so ugly so quickly with me. I can't believe I was this close to consider her as a... well. Damn assuming she was my friend, is this how she would treat me In front of our classmates. I couldn't take it or stomach it, friend or not I was going to treat this girl's fuck up if she kept it up.  I definitely decided to restrain my self for now. I didn't want to be the reason why we would have early Monday morning drama. I really detest that kind of attention. _So with that in mind I packed my book and left for the library while Gage chased after me.

" Maddlyen! wait. Maddy, Damn it she is so fast! Wait."

Gage said crying out to me but I didn't listen. I didn't stop either as Samara's words were Playing in repeat in my head. Whao just whao such a bitter fellow, I noticed she has been so quiet you would almost forget she was in class. She was once a chatter box, always flirting with every male species there was on the plant. The annoying part was how she was so open about her flirting especially when she was flirting with Gage. It wasn't just annoying, it was sickening and I patiently waited for the day that I would tell her that she isn't any better. I wasn't looking at where I was going and I ended up Bumping into a hard wall. Turns out it was no hard wall, it was  Denise and we both ended up on the floor with me ontop of him.

"urgh finally she — what's going on here, am I missing something?"

That was Gage bring I and Denise out of our bubble. We quickly scrambled away from each other and Denise tried to explain himself. While I just stood awkwardly beside him making the floor my subject of attention.