𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 -𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

I  twirled with a pen, staring into space i wondered why I was holding one on the first place. Maybe its because I was still bed ridden while my fellow classmate were having mid term Test. I sigh it's not like it I was prepared for it, I haven't been reading since the week I failed the biology group project I was to present for my team. And it's not like I could do th test of my own either... Sigh why did my life have to be so Unfortunate.

I looked at the pen  and  felt the sudden surge of anger that caused through  me. Felt the urge to make good use of it and without even putting much thought into it, all of a sudden I threw it towards the door same minute It opened to reveal George. Thank Goodness it hit him but it all fell close to his leg— not that anything would have happened still I would have been embarrassed it hit him. " pshh you call that a throw?" He asked Rhetorically as he walked further into the room with a tray of food in his hands .

I smiled genuinely for the first time in weeks. It was akara and checked custard my favorite breakfast meal. I check the time on the wall clock opposite my bed at read few mints to eight. Should I say perfect timing or deja vu  because I have been in this excat same position with him before. I could stop the giggle at it came out catching his attention.

"What?" he asked and I just smile saying "0h it's nothing.." he looked at me with a raised eye brown but decided not to push as he helped me setting the Table that is Detachable from the bed. With a glace of water and my medication place on the tray, He turned to leave but i stoped him before he could reach the door. " please, stay... I could use some company."  I concluded shyly why lookin at  me food as if it would magically appear into my mouth.

I head a soft chuckle and his footsteps followed. In no time in was a occupying the chair beside my bed. I can't believe in  no time, 3 weeks will be over I'll have to go back to the school that didn't give two flying fucks about if I died that day or not. Heck not even my family does, I haven't been home for a weeks an a half almost 2weeks now non of them not even my brother cared even to look for me. I figured the least then could  do was call me but my phone was locked away in of the closet i my room, no one even know if I have a phone or not.

The only people that know are Miss Amarachi the youth coper and Miss Mayowa my ballet teacher. They are the only ones I ever call with that phone and since it's not like we call every day so the phone is hardly used. " you know for someone who wanted nothing to do with me all week, even Almost succeeded in poking my eyes out with a pen... your awfully quiet. Are  you really planing my Murder so soon? Is that why you asked me to stay?"

I choked on a saliva  that almost went to the wrong pipe as I speared him a glance  before speaking "what? Why? what makes you say that?" He looked at me bitting his upper lips. And habit I noticed he does when he is thinking , after a minute of expecting an answer and I had already lost interest in his response. he released his lips and spoke.

" why do you really think your class mate bully you?" That was an awful turn of events. And a topic I didn't want to discuss either because Truth be told I don't have the answer to that, I just shrugged it off and began to eat before it got cold not minding if he watched me eat.

After a while of watching me eat he got his phone out, probably because he was bored I don't blame him. It's not like I was engaging or interesting enough " I am done eating"
I announced  and before He could respond, Gage barged in like he was trying to catch us doing something. I noticed the look his brother gave him and i stiffened my giggled clearing my throat instead.

" I just want to...you know... before I leave for school." Gage said stuttering and that picked my interest, was he shy that his brother was here. I smirked watching him with kin interest wondering what his next move would be.

His brother just sighed stood up with my tray in his hand before saying. " I think this could used some washing, I'll be right back." He said leaving the room with it by now Gage was already at the foot of my bed waiting to hear the door shut close. Once he was sure his brother was far enough, he quick closed the distance looking at me intensely.

"Hey are you... I mean is everything okay?" I asked but instead of giving me an answer to why he was acting up and Fidgeting, he crashed his lips agains mine kissing me so passionately yet Tender. He wasn't so rough or rushed as i had anticipated, it was more like a s soft feather tickling my skin and I liked it, and frankly speaking I think we both miss doing that.

He move his hand from my shoulder to be cheeks cupping them in his hand and that made me want to deepen the kiss. Before any fire could be ignited in either of us we head a soft knock  on the door and there after George's voice was heard there after "Bro you still in there? Your gonna be late for school."

We broke away reluctantly planting a loving kiss on my forehead. "Stay strong Adeyemi." He whispered before letting go of me and putting a distance between us. I let out a shaky breath  because that single kiss still had an effect on me a smile stretched on my lips as I blinked several times to regain my senses. He chuckled at me reaction before saying " I'll be back." I but my lower lips suggestively whispering "I'll be waiting." Immediately I reAlize how needy that sounded immediately when bettle red on the stop covering my face in embarrassment.

That only made him laugh out loud as his brother walked in. He was already by the entrance he exchanged  few not so audible words with his brother before leaving me in his care " well that must have been refreshing from you." He commented and I tried so hard to control my cheeks from smiling but I failed. But the smile dropped minute after His next statement which was "Dont get used to it thought, he won't always be here to be the Hue in your Humid."

"What are you talk about?" I asked rather irritated wondering where this was coming from. Was he treating me or something? I thought, funny I didn't think the thought out loud because his next statements proved that I did. " no I am not treating you, I am only telling you the truth." I glared at him this was what built a bridged between i and him. He was just too truthful to a fault even when I didn't  want or need to hear it. "What are you driving at George."

He chuckled but this one had no humor. He looked at me dead in the eye as the words came rolling of his tongues.

" it's high time you stop trying to get away with your bullies. It's time to flip the coin, It's time to Turn the table. it's time they get away from you. You more that you are Adeyemi so use it and make your mark."