Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

Alena felt a small smile playing at the edges of her lips as she brought the huge mug of hot chocolate to her lips, her eyes zoning in on the number of white and pink marshmallows that decorated the white whipped cream that hid the hot chocolate itself. Alena sat in the local coffee shop loving the warmth on homely feeling that had her insides tingling that was provided by the small shop, it was filled with those that normally stopped by on a Saturday afternoon and Alena had already greeted those that smiled kindly at her or even stopped her to offer small talk and ask how she was doing at school. The small town she lived in often had its benefits such as everyone was friendly and knew each other but that could also be a bad thing, never the less Alena loved the small town she called home.

"Is this seat taken?" a male voice asked just as Alena was about to use her index finger to scoop up the whipped cream and place it into her mouth, she looked up to see who had spoken and found her breath getting caught in her throat as she took in the beautiful man before.

The man wore smart yet casual clothing as the jeans hung on his hips and the jumper he wore hugged his upper body like a second skin, the black coat he wore over the jumper stopped just below his hips as he held a cup identical to Alena's on his had a few marshmallows missing and she guessed that he had already eaten them on his way over here, he was tall roughly six foot three or so she thought as she looked him up and down once again before returning to his face. The man looked no older than twenty two as she took in his boyish yet mature features of his face, his jaw was strong and he was closely shaven, his nose was in proportion to his face as she took in his full plump pink lips that had her unconsciously liking her lips, his hair was short and a dirty blond colour that had been styled in a way that had her wondering if he had just rolled out of bed. Although he was undeniably gorgeous, it was his eyes that had her heart hammering against her ribcage and her breath becoming stuck in the back of her throat, they were two pools of chocolate, so rich and creamy, as she looked closer to see that they had tiny fleck of gold within them that caught the light of the shop perfectly.

Alena found herself captivated by the chocolate pools that held her gaze, she felt a pull from somewhere deep within her almost begging her, pleading with her to stand and run into the arms of this handsome stranger, the direction her thoughts were taking was both terrifying and exciting but Alena restrained herself as she gripped the sit with her free hand to keep herself in place and stop her from doing something embarrassing for both herself and the perfect stranger. She felt her heart begin to ache ever so slightly from some unknown reason and she wondered for a brief moment if she was coming down with something. Alena decided that she was tired as last night she hadn't gotten asleep, after Dean and Daniel had turned up in her hall way and she had invited them in to stay for pizza they had ended up returning to her bedroom to watch a number of films into the earlier hours of the morning until the two boys had decided that they should go, Alena was surprised that the two of them had gotten on well almost as if there had never been a problem between the two. Alena hadn't gotten little to no sleep because of the stupid horror movie that she and Lucy had watched and she was only now feeling the effects.

The smile that stretched across his face revealing a set of white straight teeth had Alena blushing and instantly looking away with great difficultly, she had been caught starring for how long she didn't know at him. She looked back at him from the corner of her eye to see that his smile had widened considerably as had a knowing look appeared in his eyes while he waited patiently for her answer.

"So is it?" he asked, his voice was no longer smooth as it had dropped a little with a husky tinge to it, the sound had a shiver running up Alena's spine. Alena looked around the small shop to see that there were no other spaces around other than the sofa in front of her; no one seemed to be aware of their interaction as she found herself shaking her head.

His To Love And Theirs To Protectजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें