Epilogue.

Epilogue.

Alena woke with a huge smile on her face as she pushed herself up so that she resting on her elbow as her bare chest rested on Samuels. She knew it was creepy to stare at him whilst he slept but she couldn't take her eyes off of his handsome face, he looked so relaxed, so peaceful that she didn't want to wake him.

A lot had happened in the past few months for both Alena and Samuel since they first meet each other in the coffee shop. Although the past few months had been hard for her she knew that if she had the chance she would do it all again as she was happy, happier than she had been in a while, she was content with her new life and she wouldn't change anything as it had only made her stronger.

She had visited the hospital for regular check-ups and after a while they had said that she no longer had to visit them but if something happened, such a constant migraines or glitches in her memory she would have to go straight back. She hadn't had any migraines or glitches in her memory so far and she was hoping that it would stay that way as the smell of the hospital had started to make her feel sick.

She had official moved into the pack house, into Samuel's room that they shared the day after she had regained her memory. She knew that her parents were hesitant on letting her go, especially as she had just recovered but she couldn't bear the thought of being away from Samuel after everything that had happened. She needed him like she needed air to breath. It had taken her a while to persuade them but in the end they had helped her back up the entire contents of her room and move it into Samuel's pack house with the help of many pack members. Samuel had offered her parents a room in the pack house but they had politely declined saying that it was no longer their responsibility to look after her but Samuels, and that they would enjoy the peace and quiet around the house. 

It hadn't taken them long to complete the mating process and Alena had never felt so loved as Samuel had caressed her body as if she was fragile china. She had been nervous but Samuel had soothed all her worries and made it special for the both of them. It was then that they had become a mated pair, the Alpha and Luna of Samuel's pack. Frank had passed it down to them a week after she had moved in claiming that it was the right time, the best time for him to stand down and take a long holiday.

She had been nervous, and often wondered if she would be the Luna the pack wanted, the Luna that the pack needed but Samuel had guided her as well as Marie who had given her a long talk about what being a Luna involved and what she had to do. She was now the Luna and in tune with the pack link with the help of Samuel's mark and the abilities that came with being a half witch. It had taken her a few days to get used to having people in side of her head talking to her whenever they wanted. She had jumped a number of times much to the amusement of those around her and she was beginning to wonder if they were doing it on purpose.

Alena ran his fingers lightly over Samuel's bare chest, her smile turning into a grin as she felt him shudder under her whilst his arm tighten around her bare waist pulling her closer to his side.

"Samuel." She whispered lightly as she continued to tickle his chest with the feathery touch of his fingertips. She could feel him slowly wiggled under her touch, trying to avoid it but he remained sleeping.

She reached up and gently began to trace his face with her fingertips. She could remember waking Samuel up in a similar way the first time that he stayed round and she hoped that it would wake him up again. She was excited, and she wanted to get up washed and dressed before gathering in the living room where everyone would open their Christmas presents. Her stomach rumbled as she thought about the feast that she along with many female pack members had spent the last few days preparing.

"Samuel," she spoke softly as she trailed her fingers over his lips.

She was about to pull them away when Samuel's hand shot out and kept her fingers in place as he peppered kisses all over them, "morning beautiful."