Chapter Thirty Three.

AN//: Hello guys. I know it's been a while but I've been extremely busy. My cousin is getting married on Friday and I am a bridesmaid (yay) and so I've been bust helping her out. I'm also going away for a week or so due to the wedding and won't be able to update. I'm also going to a music festival on the weekend I get back and so I will literally be unreachable for the week and a half or so. I'm really sorry guys but I haven't forgotten you guys. And so for being rubbish with updates and leaving you guys, I have updated with the next two chapters as a gift to you guys.:-) I'm also really sad to say that I think there is only one chapter left and then the Epilogue.:-( Thank you all so much for sticking with this story, reading, voting, commenting and fanning.

Chapter Thirty Three.

Alena stood in front of the large double bed that didn't belong to her but the man she had first woken up to; who she had learnt went by the name Samuel.

In the few days after she had woken up in the hospital she had learnt that she had amnesia caused by psychological trauma from the animal attack she had been told that she was involved in. The animal attack explained why there was three long gashes going down her back, from one shoulder to the other hip, the wound had to be cleaned and dressed three times day so that it wouldn't get infected.

It also explained why she couldn't remember anything. When she had woken up she didn't know what her name was, how old she was, who her family and friends were, she didn't know anything about herself or who she was. It was difficult for her to understand and those around her but the doctor has told them all that it was her body's way of protecting itself from the trauma she had gone through. The doctor has also told her and everyone else that she may or may not recover her memories.

The knowledge that she may never recover from the animal attack, that she may never remember who she was, who her family and friends are and what she did had brought her to tears. Those that had been in the hospital room at the time had been asked to leave while she processed what she had been told.

She knew that her name was Alena Brown and she was seventeen years old, attending her first year at sixth-form at the local college. She lived with her parents but for the week before the attack she had been staying at a close family friends communal house because her has was having a kitchen fitted which meant that the electric and water weren't constantly on and her parents had thought that it would be best if they moved out and into a friend's house.

Alena had been told that she went for an evening walk in the woods that surrounded her parent's friend's house when she had been attacked by a wolf. She was informed that the wolf had come out of nowhere an attacked her with the intention of killing her but Samuel had been close by an attacked the wolf with sticks, scaring it off and carrying her injured body back to the house where she was taken to hospital in an ambulance.

Alena hated the fact that she couldn't remember her parents. She saw how happy they looked when they rushed into her hospital room after hearing that she was awake only to be disappointed as they realised that she had no idea who they were. It was clear to her that she had been related to them both; she looked just like her dad but with her mums feminine features. She was an exact replica of them and yet she couldn't remember the two people that had spent the last seventeen years of her life and there's looking after her.

She had learnt in the few days that she had been kept in hospital that the man she had first seen when she had woken up was Samuel. She had been told that they were close friends and that she was also close friends with the other two boys she had seen, Daniel and Dean who were in the year above her at school and her closer friends. Samuel and Daniel were brothers and their family was close with her own.

Many people had visited her in hospital after she had woken up and she hadn't been able to remember any of them, some had been school friends whilst others had been close family friends. She knew that everyone had hoped that she would at least be able to remembered someone but she hadn't and disappointment had rolled off of them all as she politely smiled and thanked them for coming.