Chapter Twenty Seven.

Alena stood next to Samuel who had his arm wrapped loosely around her waist as he held her closely to his side where she sagged against him and allowed him to support her.

After she had made the walk through the forest and into the clearing where they meet with the other witches who had been calling out to her Frank had decided that they meant no harm and even if the did they ere out numbered by wolves who could easily take them down. The pack wolves had escorted them all back to the pack house, she had seen they way they looked at the group of witches out of the corned of the eyes, their postures tense and stuff as they had walked through the woods. They were now all gathered in Frank's and Samuel's office, the unknown witches had gathered in front of the desk that Frank sat behind whilst her and Samuel stood behind him. Daniel and Dean had insisted on being at her side and she knew that it was because their protective instincts were showing more than normal, she didn't mind as she needed the support from her friends and protectors. The oracles and there husbands were gathered around the edges watching silently whilst other pack members stood guard, watching the unknown witches like prey. 

She had been surprised when her parents had walked off into the woods as soon as they had appeared in the clearing and saw who had been calling out to her. She had wanted to follow them and see if everything was fine as her parents never normally walked away from her with our a word especially when they were face with a possible danger. The oracles and Samuel had stopped her going after them saying that it wasn't safe and that they would be fine, she had hesitated in the spot, torn between going after then and going back to the pack house but after Samuel had quietly whispered in her ear that he would throw her over his shoulder and carry her back to the pack house she had given in with a sigh and hoped that her parents would be fine as they had said. 

Samuel was tense at her side as he wrapped her arms around his middle and hurried her face in his side to cover the blush that coated her cheeks for her intimate display of affection in front of everyone in the room. She felt Samuel relaxed under her touch and smiled widely as he arm tightened around her so that he could pull her closer to his body. She felt safe and warm where she stood surrounded by Samuel as he invaded everyone of her senses. 

"Im Frank, current Alpha of the Crescent Pack." Frank introduced himself to the unknown witches as she lifted her face from Samuels side so that she could study them closely. She watched as they shuffled with unease as they shifted their feet uncomfortably, their eyes were constantly moving around the room to the werewolves that surrounded them. She hadn't spoken to them since they were in the clearing as she didn't know what to say, she didn't trust them fully but deep down she knew that they would never hurt her.

"My name is Darius, I come from a long line of pure blood witches and on my travels here I meet up with other witches who had the same purpose as me." Darius held out his hands and motioned to the witches around him who all nodded their head in agreement to what he had said. 

"What is your purpose here?" Frank asked as he leant back in the black leather chair. She could see his face looking stern and she could feel the Alpha within him radiating off of him in waves even though she wasn't a wolf, she was intimidated by his presence more than she had been when she first meet him. 

"We wish to take part in the upcoming battle." Darius said as his eyes landed on her. She felt Samuel's chest began to vibrate as he readied himself to growl at him. She placed her palm over his chest as she felt the vibrations travel up her arm before she gently patted his chest as the growl dissolved under her palm. 

She was confused as to where Darius had heard about a battle happening as she herself didn't even think that a battle would be taking place. She knew that a fight was inevitable especially since Tabitha had tried to take her and when that had failed she'd sent her son after her. Samuel was still angry about what had happened even though they never spoke of either of the events she knew that he was angry and he wanted the blood of those who had hurt her.