Chapter Twenty Three.

Alena felt warm as she reached the point between consciousness and unconsciousness. She had expected to be shivering when she woke up as the heating normally turned off in the middle of the night leaving her room cold even with the duvet around her but she was warm, warmer than she had ever been when she woke in the winter morning. She snuggled further into the warmth as she felt rise and fall below her whilst something heavy tightened around her waist leaving her in a state of frozen confusion.

She slowly opened her eyes to see that she was facing the wall of her bedroom only she was further up than she normally was when she woke up. A small frown made its way on to her face as she pushed herself backwards a little only to freeze when the grip on her waist tighten again holding her in place. She saw a tanned chest bellow her that she had been resting her head on moment ago before the stubble covered chin of Samuel. His face was so relaxed and innocent that she couldn't bring herself to wake him by squirming around.

She now remembered that after he had cleaned her wounds and dressed them he had told her he loved her. She flushed at the memory at how she had crashed her lips to his without a second thought; he had been surprised but kissed her back. She had gotten the time to tell him how she felt, that she loved him too and that she was happy that he was there with her as he always seemed to be.

She hadn't be able to tell him though as her mum had fluttered into the room interrupting their heated kiss with a squeal. She should have known that he mum would have been listening in but she hadn't as she was too caught up in Samuel's chocolate coloured eyes to notice. Her mum invited Samuel as well as Daniel and Dean to stay for dinner and then allowed Samuel to stay the night. She flushed again as she remembered how he had said that he'd sleep on the sofa only for her mum to force him into her room, saying that they were both responsible adults and that she trust them both not to do anything silly, such as hanky-panky. She had never been so embarrassed then she had at that moment and she was more surprised that her dad had allowed it without saying a word only glaring at Samuel whilst giving him a silent warning.

She reached up and gently ran her finger tips over his jawline, feeling his unshaved stubble brush against her finger tips before working her way to his cheek bones where she traces the smooth skin under his eyes before running her had through his hair, it always amazed her at how soft his hair was and she loved how easily it slipped through her fingers.

"Are you going to continue to harass me while I sleep?" Samuels sleep coated voice had her hand freezing in his hair and shiver running up her spin as she looked up to see him starring at her, she flushed a light pink whilst pushing against hi bare chest trying to get off of him only for him to tightened his arms around her waist, holding her in place.

"I didn't mean to wake you." She muttered, very aware that she hadn't brushed her teeth and so she probably had the worst case of morning breathe.

"I didn't say stop." He chuckled as he leant down and nuzzled his face in the crock of her neck.

"How did you sleep?" She asked as she began to squirm in his hold, she needed the toilet and she really wanted to brush her teeth before she continued to talk with Samuel.

"Good, great actually and even better waking up to you in this compromising position." He removed his face from the crock of her neck to flash her a mischievous grin. She then took the time to notice their compromising position she was laying on top of his chest while their legs were tangled together, she could feel there bare legs brushing together sending tingles right through her as she blushed and squirmed in his hold again.

"I love your blush." He murmured causing her to blush harder as he ran the pad of his thumb along her cheek.

"I need to pee." She muttered when he didn't let her go.