veintiocho.

Valerie was ready to make her move on Nicki's escape right in the moment Sylvia had let her know she knew where she was.

However, on her way out Sylvia told her she'd be in touch with her and that meant Valerie and Nicki, were both on Sylvia's time.

Valerie could only pray that Sylvia knew Nicki didn't have much time herself.

Luca came up behind her as she watched Michael and Sylvia's car pull out of the circle driveway. He placed a hand on her shoulder and kissed her neck softly, looking out the same window as she was for a second.

"You were a marvelous hostess. You're more accustomed to this life than I am already." He complimented her, running his hand down her side to stop at her waist. Valerie was still a bit ticked off at him for last night, but his touch was disarming.

"Thank you, but my parents had dinner guests all the time. It's all about being polite." She admitted. Luca hummed his affirmation of hearing her, then she felt his lips at her ear.

"Being polite has never been my forte."

Valerie scoffed at his admission, trying to disregard the goosebumps that spread over her body from having his lips so close to her skin. "Oh, you don't say?" She mocked in surprise and Luca whipped her body around to face him, pressing her back against the window they were staring out of.

Instantly closing the distance between them by pushing Valerie's torso against him, Luca's eyes shone with mischief. Valerie felt like a mouse in a cat's grasp, completely and utterly at his mercy.

"Are you saying I'm not the picture of a gentleman to you?" He goaded her to say no.

Although the degrees of her body were heating up by the second, Valerie dared to match his look with an arrogant one of her own.

"Precisely. You give me very much starving caveman."

The fire in Luca's eyes seemed to burn brighter, effortlessly scooping Valerie up into his arms, he threw her over his back. Her eyes now met with a view of his back and the polished floors of his house.

"Are you fuckin' crazy? Put me down!" Valerie screamed at his feet, the blood in her body rushing towards her head and her hair lightly sweeping the ground with every step he took. All she was met with was a hard smack on her ass, he did pull her to his front as they walked up the stairs though.

She glared at his side profile as he walked, Luca didn't meet her eyes on purpose. A ghost of a smile on his face instead.

When they reached his bedroom he threw her onto the bed causing her to unceremoniously bounce on the mattress for a few beats. Luca took off the suit jacket he came home with and threw it behind him. Then, he slowly approached the bed, like a lynx about to pounce on it's oh so helpless prey.

Valerie couldn't help, but scoot back from the edge that he was coming towards. His energy becoming suffocating. However, he did not let her get far. In one fluid motion, he grabbed her ankles and dragged her towards the edge of the bed again.

A light squeak bubbled out from Valerie that made Luca huskily chuckle, he parted her jean clad legs and leaned over her on the bed; her ankles now at his ears.

"You want to see starving?"

He asked, the question sounding more like a threat than an invitation.

Valerie breathlessly nodded her head, biting her lip at the darkly tanned man who looked at home between her legs.

Luca smirked, his tone deepening it seemed as he watched Valerie squirm beneath him.