treinta y uno.

(a//n: this is not edited one fuckin bit. pls point out typos. thx. :))

Luca looks at Valerie in complete surprise at her quick answer and she beams at him in return.

"You do?" He asks incredulously, his face softening the smallest bit.

Valerie nods, looking down at her hands in her lap before looking back at Luca. "I do. I'm tired of losing, and we won't be losing to Michael of all people. I got this." She assured him, even though her mind was running every possible mess up that could occur.

Reaching over to Valerie's seat Luca held her throat softly and guided her mouth to his, kissing her deeply. Valerie returned the kiss, leaning farther over the cup holders that separated them, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt as the kiss stole every breath in her body.

When they pulled away, Luca held her close still, searching her face for something. His eyes were the color of dark chocolate, Valerie felt as if she could drown in them.

"I don't want any more secrets between us, from this point forward." He told her, his breath was warm against her lips. The gruffness in his voice making Valerie's eyes flutter closed.

She breathlessly nodded her head, her hands still holding onto him like he was about to disappear into thin air. Luca chuckled at her smitten expression and kissed her forehead.

"You know I won't accept that, love. Tell me what I want to hear." He softly reiterated.

Valerie felt her cheeks heating up slightly and she laughed herself, willing herself to meet his eyes. She was taken aback by how expressive they were now, how warmly he was regarding her.

"No more secrets. We're a team." Valerie sighed, and Luca looked confused for a moment. Valerie continued to speak, grinning. "Yes, a team. I think we've established fully I am not a good Sub."

Luca rolled his eyes at that, but instead of agreeing— he kissed her again. This time more fervently than the last which caught Valerie by surprise as he claimed her mouth as his, a soft moan escaping her as he pulled her across the separation of their two seats.

In his arms, Valerie straddled his lap, her hands leaving his shirt behind and reaching for his hair instead. The mess of curls grounding her as their mouths hungrily clashed. Luca's hands found their way to the top of her shirt, pulling it apart making the buttons spring off of it.

Valerie looked down at her exposed chest and gasped, laughing at the audacity of him. "You couldn't have just had me take it off?" She asked him, shrugging the now ruined plaid off of her. Luca's eyes panned her body slowly, then his eyes met hers again.

"I'm a fan of instant gratification."

She could not protest as he held her breasts in his hands before his head delved to capture her nipple in his mouth, with the other hand he tugged and twisted her other nipple. Valerie was shocked at the pleasure that ran down her spine, her back arching pushing her closer into his chest.

The cab of the car rose one hundred degrees as she began to pant, grabbing Luca's head and kissing him once more, this time her tongue was the one who claimed his mouth. Her dominance eliciting a groan from deep inside him that she swallowed in another deliciously messy kiss.

Luca's hand's now palmed her ass, raising her up and against him. The sweet friction of their bodies meeting like this made Valerie's whole body tingle and she couldn't stop herself from continuing to meet his hard jean covered length over and over again. The way his eyes watched her as she became a hot needy mess in his lap made her want to explode in all the right ways.

"Do you want this?" He asked her, bringing her face to meet his as she grinned on his lap. His hand softly holding her throat, but it was on the tip of her tongue to ask him to choke her.