veintinueve.

(a//n: NO SLEEP JUST VIBES. PLS SPARE THE TYPOS. ENJOY!!!)

"Just where the fuck do you think we're going?" Sylvia hissed, her brow creasing further and further at the audacity of Jordan.

He laughed again as he drew another puff from his quickly burning blunt. Jordan's eyes flickered behind the two women and towards the guard tower, even from stories up it seemed like the guard nodded at him.

There would be no running.

"With me of course, now don't be stupid and follow me. Trent up there is a little trigger happy."

Sylvia's eyes were next to follow up towards the increasingly daunting tower. Jordan's dark chuckle as he pushed between the two shook Valerie to her core. It seemed as there was no other choice, but to follow Jordan to what was looking like their imminent demise.

Quickly seeing that Sylvia was more the muscle of the group than she was, they both fell in step with Jordan who lead them across the long stretch of concrete that separated the regular storage lot to the front of the warehouse.

"Trent's" shooting range.

Jordan gave an elaborate pattern of knocks on a large metal door which caused it to slowly scrape to the side for the group to enter. Behind the door was a bald man who had every inch of his body covered in snakes. Black pythons to be exact. There surely was no questioning who he was loyal to.

The Armata's symbol was worn proudly on his skin.

"Who are these two?" The man questioned, his eyes scanning between Valerie and Sylvia slowly before regarding Jordan lowly.

Jordan glanced behind him like he'd forgotten who was tagging along with him, he seemed nervous. But who wouldn't be a little scared of the six foot four snaked covered bald man?

"Colton's new shipment." Jordan told him without hesistation. The bald man said nothing after that, he moved to the side allowing them all to pass. The screech of the metal door on the concrete floor of the house made Valerie's skin crawl as the man closed the door again.

No turning back now, huh?

Valerie could not peg any of the inside of the place for where they were keeping her friend. None of the walls were matching what was seen in those horrifying pictures. Her nails dug into her palms as she braced herself to lay eyes on Nicki in the flesh somewhere. She hoped she could even look her in the eye.

Inside the house were rows of wooden crates, some leaking with dark wine colored liquid. As they weaved in between them, Jordan carelessly knocked and banged his hands against them. Full sounding thuds greeted him wherever his hands landed.

Burgundy and faint green streaks stained the gray pavement flooring, random wet puddles springing up as well. Valerie's senses were overcome with what to focus on.

Then they came to a stairwell, when Valerie looked down it she could see nothing but black. She and Sylvia stood near the wall while Jordan began to go down. He quickly realized they weren't following and smirked up at the women.

"Scared of the dark?" He offered, but Sylvia's scoff was all he got in return.

Her body language let Valerie know that she was very much on edge. It seemed Sylvia was familiar enough with The Armata, working with Colton directly at The Red Room, but with how she was reacting to the warehouse, she was guessing she only dealt with the pretty side of their investments.

This warehouse was a hellhole.

"What's even down there?" Valerie dared to ask as he was halfway down the flight already. Jordan began to tsk and shake his head. "What you came here for. Don't chicken out now, princess."