< The D E A T H of me >

"Y/n..please dont let go!Just hold on a little longer..!"                                    
Alcina said as tears ran down her face. You look at her,tears also start at the brim of your eyes and you blink letting them fall.

"Draga mea..please don't cry.."
Alcina wanted to wipe your tears away but couldn't.

"Alcina.." "No don't say it!" You crack a smile at her she just looks at you worryingly. Holding your hand and hanging for dear life.

"Love please-

"No..dont say that!If you just wait for help to arrive-

"You know it can't hold the both of us.."

"Yes!Yes it can!"

You laughed and she looked at you worryingly. You looked at her and then shifted your gaze towards the rope,it looked like it could snap at any moment.

Alcina kept her gaze upon you,you started to cry even harder,knowing that if it snapped it would kill the both of you.
You looked back at her once again meeting her golden honey like eyes. They were a deeper color of gold.
"Alcina..?" "Yes my dearest..." Her voice calm,she spoke with reassurance and fear..fear for your life.

"Tell..tell the girls I love them and I'm sorry I was there for them as there second mother.." Your voice cracked and you heard the rope ready to snap at any given chance or moment.

"Draga mea no..you remember your promise you said to me..?"

"Yes I do..

You say together at the same time...

"Never leave each other...till death and beyond.."

Tears poured out as you said your last words to your lover.

"La revedere iubirea mea.."
(Goodbye my love-in Romanian)

"No y/n!"

You let go of her hand and fall back for as long as you can think of,your hearing becomes distant and your focused on one noise and it's the screams and cries of Alcina's.   
Your vision begins to fade in and out but all you were focused on was your beautiful fiance's face her beauty had shined through. Her tears ran down her face and you wish you could wipe them off one more time but it was to late.

You feel the same emptiness you felt before you met your Lady it was the same emptiness you felt when you looked at happy couples. Memories flashed before you as you indulged in your moment in the moment where your life ends.

You say one last thing before your vision goes black...

"I'm sorry I left you..

A L O N E...