Call it what you want.

"so am I a side chick or something..?"

"No. Your more than that your my everything-

"Bullshit stop saying I'm your everything and other shit like that because knowing you."

"Please you must understand that it's my fault not hers she was just being her and I wanted to try and seduce her..?"

"Look at that,not even sure of your own words how pathetic. My lady you pick pathetic and sorrow less women it's sad and I may guess you thought I was pathetic...Ha! Think again."

You look at her new pet and stare at her with dagger like eyes. Her pet shivers at the intense eye contact,looking away in embarrassment you stand from the chair and go over to your Lady and cup her face tightly and squeezed it hard.

"You think your strong but inside your just a weak and sensitive person~..."

You whispered into her ear licking her earlobe after that and looking back at her face,her hands hold yours and trying to remove them from her face. You look into her eyes and kissed her one more time before leaving.

"Please dont leave me here all alone..."

She begged you and got on her knees this time. You admitted you loved being praised and begged upon,you answered back with a low cold monotone.

"No."