Ha ha ha.

There I stood in front of Miranda and the four lords Aka her "children" yeah children who thought she could handle kids Ha! Well anyways to the story. I'm standing there with chains in my neck,wrists,ankles,and on my knees, (Hehe..on my knees😏) beg for forgiveness Miranda said who the hell does she think she is to tell me to beg?! Ugh what a bitch...

"Never.." I smirk in awe as her pleasured face turns into an angered old lady. You laugh to yourself, like hell she can do something- I was smacked out of my thoughts and looked up with a confused face. "The fuck- *smack* ah...shit- *smack* you- *smack* Ow!" You look at the mysterious person and then look at them clearly. Oh it's just Angie,fucking Angie is annoying as fuck!You thought and rolled your eyes.

"Mother Miranda may I propose something?" Lady Dimitrescu the tall vampire Milf lady,oh I find her kinda hot to be honest...like her body and her smile her beauty is unnaturally not natural. Everything about her is perfect,yes,she may not be perfect but in my eyes she's perfect in every part even the hidden- I meant even the parts no one can get to AS an her feelings! Hehe...

"So?..how does that sound.." She spoke with confidence but around her she spoke differently and more incomplete. "Just fucking kill me already gosh dammit!"

"Oh shut it will you!" Heisenberg Aka metal man or karl  shouted at me and I just laughed it off like nothing. *bonk* "Ow! Oh quit throwing things towards me metal man!" You chuckled and sat down on your knees. Metal man just growled and then smirked...Evil.

"How! About I take the mortal?" Heisenberg stood up and looked at his big sister lady Dimitrescu glarwd at him and puffed out smoke in his face. "Ugh!" The tall giraffe and the small penguin argued,Miranda looked pissed off and your knees started to hurt.

I'm just gonna sit down beside Morue..I stood up and unclassped the chains from the cuffs and walked over behind the two arguing beasts and sat down beside Morue,he was about to say something but I started a conversation with him about siblings and then asked some questions like his favorite romance movie and he gave me some ideas of what i should watch and it was nice.

"Hey Morue tell Miranda that I got out okay.." I gave him a smile and he smiled back and went and told Miranda,she yelled,

"SILENCE!" An the whole room went quite,its funny how she can say whatever she wants and they have to abide by the rules..I'd hate that. They all look at the empty chains and then start to argue until I step by Metal man and speak directly to Lady Dimitrescu her self.

"Ha! Barely two words in and you already look like you want me dead you're getting worked up over nothing... *chuckles* You've changed your getting weak..." I laughed out and sat back down Karl's mouth dropped when Lady Dimitrescu sat down and didn't say a thing. "Wow kid you should really teach me your ways." "Sure metal man!" I said happily as we sat down and he put his on top of my head.

"Heisenberg the girls fate-

"NO!" Ooh I thought as Dimitrescu stood and grabbed me and put me on her shoulder. "She's. Mine." Lady Dimitrescu's voice was filled dripped with venom as she walked out with me. I still had Metal mans hat and I tipped it to him and he nodded. I went with her and the meeting was over from then on.

Lady Dimitrescu got into the carriage and sat you on her lap,she wrapped her one arm around your waist and pulled you closer to her and her other arm came over to my face and gripped it turning my face to her.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so...ugh!" She let your face go and still wrapped her arm around you. "My lady,may I ask you a question?" "Mhm.." "Why are you so incompetent when it comes to Miranda?" You spit the question out. "Its nothing now face in the front." She demanded and I obeyed with a smile on me face.