♧~Yandere~♧

After a long day of doing chores and helping maids do there task tou finally went up to your fiance's room. You took a deep breath and opened the door,you looked up from the floor and see your fiance in bed with another woman.

You feel like throwing up,holding back tears you close the door quietly and walk towards her vanity.You hop onto the chair and then climb up on the vanity.

The daughters come rushing in and they see what's happening as well,they look towards you and you have a knife in your hand.

"Mom?What are you doing?"

Bela whispers and she comes in the room with Cassandra and Daniela.

"I'm going to kill that bitch shes sleeping with and I'm going to leave this place."

Your cold voice makes the girls shiver and they all look at each other.

"But why do that when you can just confront them and figure things out..."Daniela tries to stop you knowing this would end horribly.

"Well she'll learn that the hard way."

You look at them directly in the eyes and they gulp down hard.They nod and agree with you that it was wrong of there Mother to do that.
You girls set a plan and get into it.

-minutes later-

Opening my eyes and inhaling i instantly smell blood,I look over to my side seeing a pool of blood in the sheets I take off my blanket and see blood all over my gown.

"I see your awake..."

I look over to my vanity and see y/n on the vanity.

"What happened!?"

Anger appeared in my voice and y/n smiled,that evil smile of hers.

"You tell me Al-ci-na.."

You drag her name making her even more angry.

"Y/N DIMITRESCU-

"No,no...you've got my last name wrong...its y/n l/n oto you,you cheat."

You jump down and land on your feet,standing up you straighten your back and look towards her.

Her eyes,filled with anger.

"Dont you dare walk away from me!"

She yelled at you but you kept walking and then you felt a hand on your shoulder,you dont move just stay there smirking.

"Dont.Disobey.Me.Pet."

You turn your head and look at her through your lashes,

"Dont test my limits M-lady."

You say with sarcasm in your voice her grip tightened and so did your hand on her jaw holding her face.

"I am not scared of a girl."

"Are you really?"

You let go of her and so did she you turned your head and walked off.