}{Anger & Hatred}{

I never thought that I'd get this angry at Alcina but this day was different,I was more angry then usually and this day I was annoyed and irritated by her actions.

You ripped away from Alcina's grasp,

"Darling,are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine."

Your voice cold you intended on getting away from her and heading to the library,but her response said otherwise,

"I'll go with you..."

She said while standing up and straightening her posture.

"What?!"

You turn and looks at her with disbelief and with anger,anger that grows.

"I'll come with."

"No!"

"Yes."

She looked at you and took a long puff if her pipe and blew it out towards you.
Your anger began to build and your face reddened

"No,I dont need you to come with me."
You turn around once again and start to walk when you hear Alcina's heals click and clank against the floor.

"I'm still coming with you.."

"I said No!"
You yelled back at her and fisted your hands,knuckles turning white.

"Do you not get you could-
You cut her off and yell at her even more.

"I'm not gonna get hurt okay!Its just going to the library and I'm not going to die!"
You hit your foot on the ground and look at her,the look of calmness on her face makes you even more angry

"I'm not a child do you understand that!I'm not some human anymore!"

"But you can still get hurt..love.."
She bends down and tried to caress her check but you back away from her and shake your head.

"No!Stop treating me like I'm weak!

You look at her and stare directly into her eyes,they stare right into your soul and you cant seem to care less.

"I'm not worried I'm just taking precaution..."

"Well,lower those precautions because your,your so ANNOYING!

You yell at her and she widens her eyes,

"Your always watching me and looking over me like I'm some weak useless thing that can't make there own decisions!

"Y/n..."

"No!Your starting to-to act just like HIM!"

At this point your screaming at her.She looks at you with her death stare and grabs you by your neck and raises you up,pinning you to the closest wall.

"Don't you dare.Say I act like him."

You struggle in her tight grip and call her name but she just stares deeply into your eyes.

"Al-cina..."

She snapes out of her trans like self,dropping you down to the floor and instantly realizing what shes done.

"Y-y/n-

You gasp for air tears brim at the edge,you cant hold back the anger anymore.
You got up and she tried to hold you but her touch stung and so did the tears rolling down your face.

You ran so fast,not realizing that you were about to hit a wall. Bumping into it you fall back and a little scream comes from your mouth. You run to the library closing the door and running towards the corner,dropping to your knees instantly.

"Stupid-Stupid! Shut up!"

You yell at yourself cursing yourself out. You wrap your arms around your knees and cry,cry iut all your anger. That was...the only option you had,
Trying anything else would cause you to go mad.

You bit into your hand,hard,wanting to forget what you've just said to Alcina. You tasted your blood and

'STUPID!STUPID!NO ONE LOVES YOU!'

Your head started to spin from the immense crying.

Not caring about your surroundings or yourself,not hearing the door swing open and seeing the shadow that cascaded the entire room enter.

Your hand bleeds out and you shake uncontrollably,taking deep breaths and choking on them as well...

Lady's pov:

I sat down on my vanity my heart broke into a million pieces seeing y/n cry...cry because of me?I looked in the mirror seeing my reflection,that monster inside me...

Alcina held her face in her palms and rubbed her eyes,looking back at herself,her monstrous reflection. She took a deep breath and heard y/n's scream.

My breath halted and I got up as soon as possible and took large steps toward the door,bumping my head.

"Shit!"

Rubbing my forehead I walk fast towards the sound u heard a few minutes ago.

"Y/n Darling?"

No response.

I turn to the library and swing the door open,seeing my y/n on the floor cradled in a ball was heart breaking. My love was bleeding so I went closer to her and she flinched when I tried to touch her.

"I-i-I'm...sorry!"

Y/n let's out crying in the process as well hugging at her knees more,I drop to my knees besides her and was about to hold her but I was hesitant at first. Looking at her she nodded and I wrapped my arms around her,she held onto me for dear life like j was a floaty and she was a child drowning.
(¿Idk honestly?)

"I'm-im sorry Alci.."

"Shhh.."

"B-but-

"Dragostea mea, e bine..."