>listening will do no good<

I walked with joy back to the maiden dorms and got a lot of eyes on me mostly dirty looks and pity for me. I got to my bed and saw that it had been trashed and painted on,there was a note that read,

Dear y/n,

Stay away from her or else I'll kill you and make you into wine myself and gift it to MY lady.

Xo your a whore and slut.

You looked around and was met with a punch to the face you backed up but you already hit the bed and fell back,everyone laughed and made fun but you stared down and kept your gaze to the floor. Lena took you by the hair and got other girls to hold you "This is what happens to girls like you!" She said and then chopped your long hair off making you fall on your hands. "W-why?" Your voice broke as you picked your hair up and some fell from your hands, "W-what was that?.." Lena kicked you in the face and you fell down. The world started to spin and laughter filled the air,you fell unconscious and everything went black.

3 hours later...

I wake up and feel this pain in my stomach and everywhere,I look around but my right eye is blurry and I cant see anything in that eye. I finally realized I was in the mistresses room on her bed.

As soon as you get it through your head you turned to get off when a force pulled you back you were confused but then tried again and succeeded on turning and almost jumping but that same anonymous force pulled you back and this time you felt a presences behind you. You turned you entire body and were ment with boobies! Yes boobies,then you felt eyes on you,you looked up cautiously and was ment with golden eyes staring down at you.

"Oh!" You said softly and covered your face in her boobs. "Oh!.." Yiu backed away from her with a tomato face, a deep chuckle escaped the fine lady's lips and you blushed even more. "Oh..draga mea.." She moved a hand to your face and turned it towards her, "Don't be shy~" Your whole body heated up and goosebumps covered you. (My parentals call it chicken bumps XD)

"What happened to you draga mea?.." Lady Dimitrescu asked with curiosity but also worry. "Oh! Yes about that...I-uh i tripped down some stairs and- Dimitrescu held your small face in her giant hand and brought your face closer. "Don't lie to me..." Her voice echoed through you and you straightened your posture. "Mhm...I was bullied by the other maids and Lena the 'leader' pushed me around,she then cut my hair and told me to stay away from you or she'll turn me into wine and give it to you.." Your eyes filled with tears and you held your breath. "Who was it again?..." You let out a shaky breath and gulped, "Lena my lady...please! Don't hurt her!" You added on, "And why not..She hurt you and cut your beautiful hair!" She raised her voice and looked deeply into your eyes. "C-cause...she'll—she'll hurt me again but worse she will kill me." The lady's eyes widened and then softened, "you'll sleep with me then and she can't hurt you while you sleep with me~" she smirked and came closer basically on top of you. You reddened and looked away.