○□-Training-□○

"Mother!"bela called barging into the room with her other sisters.

"Yes daughter's?"Alcina replied not looking up from her book,

"Can we play a game..outside....?"bela paused and the two other girls standing behind tilted there heads.

"Sigh.Yes,yes you may.. -the girls jumped up and down,they turned towards the door and made a run for it. -but.-they all stopped in there tracts and looked at there mother. -take your mom with you..."

They looked at each other and smiled devilishly after that they dissolved into the flies and flew away...to there mom.

Y/n pov:

I hear buzzing and close my book looking up I see Cassandra. She jumps onto me and pins me down,

"Ah."you groan out and then look at her she nuzzles her head to you chest and lays there you,

"Oh...cass I didnt see you...what are you doing or what do you need?"you looked down at her and she just sighed deeply you layed your head back down and played with her hair.

"Mom,"

"Hm?"

"Can you join us in practice?"

"Hm...sure!"

"Really?!"she looked up at you with excitement in her.

"Yes,when do we-

She pulled you up immediately and transformed into her flies and flies away to the door you try to stop her because she runs through the door but you hit it. *SMACK!* you hit against the door and collapse back to the floor.

"Shit..."you groan out and hold your head Cassandra comes in as well as her mother AKA your,

Your wife helps you up and looks at your head wich is red and has a bruise forming on it.

"Oh..my love,what happened?"her sweet voice asked bela checked you head to toe for any other injuries,you told her you were fine but she insisted.

"Great question..!"you exclaimed and sighed you knew that if you would tell her the truth and what Cassandra did she would become furious with her own daughter and tell at her killing the vibes..so you lied.

"I was running and accidentally ran into the door causing this -you pointed towards your head and smiled. She just chuckled and picked you up,you jumped slightly and then relaxed knowing your in safe arms...or not,just joking!

You all walked out of the room,

"Daughters will you give me a second with your mom please.."

"Okay!"they said in unison and giggled as they left.

Your wifu looked at you and smiled with her eyes closed, "Darling do you think we can...you know...?"she winked at you,you smirked and then wiggled your eyebrows.

A/n:yall🤭🤠I wasn't expecting the story to go that way but hey...😏😏