Nail tec€¥€¥

A/n:⚠️DISCLAIMER!⚠️nah jk keep reading ;)

*Ring Ring* your phone rang. You were still sleeping and rolled off your bed. *Bump*

"Ugh..! -you groaned and got up holding onto your bed sheets- Who calls me... -but then pulling off the sheets causing you to fall back down- fuck!" You layed there on the floor frustrated,your phone rang and rang for hours on end until you threw your shoe at it hitting it and making it fall. You got up on all fours and crawled towards it,you picked it up,

"Y/n L/n speaking how may I help?"you tried to sound like you didnt just wake up but the sleepiness in your tone gave it away.

"Hello!Hi yes...um I'd like to make an appointment?"

"Uh...Oh!Right,right...-you cursed at yourself for thinking that you were closed today and then got back on the line- yeah..yes my schedule is not full today so when do you want it?"you got up from your sitting and then searched for a notebook and a pen.

"Oh...I was hoping you would be able to come to where i live...?"the lady on the other line said with curiosity in her voice as well as fear. You tripped and face planted into a pile of clothes. "Sorry what was that?"you said muffled by clothes. "Oh um...may you come to my address instead?"your face snapped back up and you mouthed to yourself 'what the actual fuck I was supposed to go to this other client and NOW THIS ONE?!' "Yes!Sure..I'll come straight to your house and we can get started!" You said with enthusiasm but your facial expression said different. "Oh!Great..great..."she didnt sound to fondly of the idea but nevertheless she gave me her address.

"Alright be there at.. -you paused and looked at the time,the time was 3:01,

"Um..would you like to have it at 4:00?"

"No...I was thinking if you could come around 3:30?"

"3- yeah sure why not... -you laughed out and then hung up.

"For FUCK SAKES why am I so NICE!!"you screamed out and threw your phone on your bed then jumped onto your bed. You inhaled then exhaled deeply,you then got up and got ready for the day. You packed your bag and then your nail supplies. You headed out but then went back in to grab your earphones.

You locked the door to your apartment and walked to the elevator you lived on the 6th floor and you saw the beautiful sunsets and sometimes the most weirdest shit in the world.

You turned a corner not paying any sort of attention or direction you bumped into,

"Ouch! -you held your head and looked up at the other civilian. It was your ex boyfriend that got engaged behind your back with your bestfriend.

"Ow watch out where your going stupid- -he opens his eyes and you two lock eyes.

"Oh..Mike... -you look down.

"Uh..y/n.. -he gets up and picks his things up then stretches his hand out to you. -you just gonna sit there?" "Oh! Right!" You help yourself up and walk past him like a pro and you just stands there with his hand extended to nothing.

You smile proudly and walk out the apartment doors. You were greeted by friends and some family. You waved down a taxi and caught a ride to your f/c\favorite cafe and ordered your favorite drink before sitting and waiting for it. You took out your notebook with everything inside it then looked up the address and a HuGe castle appeared and your mouth dropped to the floor.

"What in the world?! I hope I get played good at least like damn...but I hope there nice because I hate rude clients."you talked to yourself and your f/d came,you thanked her and gave her a tip and she smiled and thanked you before turning and walking away. You sipped the drink and placed it down.

You called a taxi and then drank all your f/d in one gulp you texted your friend about what just happened and what is about to happen then she calls you.

"Hello?"you say in a sarcastic voice.

"Bitch who the fuck else are you talking to?!"

"Okay...okay damn,why you gotta be so ruuude."there was a slight pause then a fit if laughs erupted from you two and through the phone.

"Just tell me already okay!"your friend started wheezing on the other end while you covered your mouth.

You heard a beep then forgot you called a taxi. So you ran out and ran back in payed the cashier the money she needed for your drink and ran outside.